1100 Proclimb build dates.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as I know I think he had a couple more waiting to be picked up. I was #4 on the snowcheck list for the 1100T.

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll have to call them tomorrow and see what's up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hurtinalbertin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my dealer talked to the trucking company direct and mine was shipped Tuesday so it should be here tomorrow or Monday, a little track swap and my 50th will be rolling(stock until my other goodies show up)

Jubes

Reaction score
my dealer talked to the trucking company direct and mine was shipped Tuesday so it should be here tomorrow or Monday, a little track swap and my 50th will be rolling(stock until my other goodies show up)
Don't get your hopes too high, mine Supposedly shipped on the 16th and it still isn't here, and did you know according to my dealer the trucking company doesn't have a phone!!!!

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes too high, mine Supposedly shipped on the 16th and it still isn't here, and did you know according to my dealer the trucking company doesn't have a phone!!!!

LOL that would put me over the edge with a dealer.

Ghost rider

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for one my dealer has 2 m1100 t coming that a customer backed out on 1 white sno pro and one 50 th I put a deposit on whichever one comes in first so one or the other will be scalable supposed to be in next week if you're interested pm me for details

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everyone knows that arctic cat has dropped the ball. this is frustrating for everyone, dealers included. You can phone and complain to cat all you want but if the product doesnt exist what can you do. everyone cares but how many ways can you explain that everyone is in the same boat. its not like the dealers dont want to sell you the machines.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everyone knows that arctic cat has dropped the ball. this is frustrating for everyone, dealers included. You can phone and complain to cat all you want but if the product doesnt exist what can you do. everyone cares but how many ways can you explain that everyone is in the same boat. its not like the dealers dont want to sell you the machines.

How can you say that Arctic Cat dropped the ball. The Tsunami in Japan slowed down production of the engines. All things considered I think that they are doing an great job of getting the sleds out to the consumer.

Jubes

Reaction score
I fully understand the dealers want to sell these things and everyone is in the same boat and that bitching about it does no good but where is the customer service , from cat and dealers yes they were held up from the tsunami or whatever it may be but a courtesy call would go along ways, at least an apologie if not some sort of incentive. Maybe I'm old school or just ignorant but to me that's the way it should be

Jubes

Reaction score
How can you say that Arctic Cat dropped the ball. The Tsunami in Japan slowed down production of the engines. All things considered I think that they are doing an great job of getting the sleds out to the consumer.
Just a question, aren't Yamaha engines built in Japan as well? Just asking

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a question, aren't Yamaha engines built in Japan as well? Just asking

Nobody is snow checking yamahas. Lol

LOL!!! Or buying them for that matter.

Valid point!!!! But.....

as mentioned on another thread The Cat Snow check program didn't expect to get the response that they got. Every one and their dog is snow checking a Cat and putting a lot of pressure on the manufacturer to meet the demand.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wht, 163, If anyone is wants one, mine is here and for sale.. Time to hang up the helmet.!

Top Bottom