1100 Proclimb build dates.

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to my Rep, most sleds in the alberta are will be built this week and delivered by the 22nd of this month. best case scenario. lol.

Kruchy

Reaction score
Mine is suppose to be built on the 11th; according to cat tracker. Got rooms booked for the 23rd; it better be here.

craighardy

Reaction score
I talked to Ken Swanson at arctic Cat and he told me that the M1100 Turbo Greens would not go on the line until end of the month. That was yesterday

craighardy

Reaction score
I just bought a M1100 Turbo 50th from another dealer, supposed to be here this week. Couldn't wait for my snow-check. Going to the mountains on the 30th

craighardy

Reaction score
Sorry kruchy don't know. Call ac 218-681-8558, press 0. And ask to speak to Ken Swanson. Leave a message and he will call you back

John Boy

Reaction score
Check on mine yesterday with T&T and the build slot was yesterday. Keeping fingers crossed. ( white 1100T )

Kruchy

Reaction score
Well Ken didn't shed any light on when my sled is coming. He said "they where going to build them the last week of the month," I asked what was on the line he said "he didn't know". I asked how many they build a day he said "he didn't know." I asked how long from when built to the dealer, he said "once a dealer truck is full they send it out." Arctic Tracker has it being built tomorrow. I guess wait till mid week with fingers crossed and cancel trip if it doesn't show.

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
machines will be at most dealers around the 22nd. its up to them to get them built and contact the buyers. A/C probally has a good reason for the delay. The tsunami didnt help things. quality over quantity seems to be their goal. id rather have that that then the other lol. the wait will be worth it.

Kruchy

Reaction score
I just don't think a spring order mountain should be the last ones out. It will be worth the wait because I don't have a choice. I try justify buying these sleds by planning x amount of trips per year and now I get to cancel one.

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you are very right in your thinking, just trying to give the best info with a positive spin. sucks waiting.

M1K

Reaction score
Apparently since the nuke generation plant in Japan was destroyed in the earthquake there is now a power shortage therefore the Zuk plant has to run at a reduced capacity. Also I don't think Suzuki really has a sense of urgency to keep up good relations with Cat and their customers since their contract is up in a couple of years.

Kruchy

Reaction score
I understand there will not be extra fours made but the orders are going to be filled and delivered; just LATE. And back to my original thought; why are the shorty four bangers getting delivered down south before the long tracks to the north? Nobody knows.

hurtinalbertin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
theres a few reasons they are late, tsunami, power supply in Japan and they were projected a 25% snow check on 1100 and ended up 48% . the wait will just make delivery that much sweeter. no snow yet and still have M1000 to get me by

Jubes

Reaction score
Just got the word that the 4 machines my crew ordered from red deer were built on the 10 th and are expected in red deer on the 22 nd

MacKayoss

Reaction score
Yes I am looking, I ordered one but the dealer isn't being very helpfulon telling me when it will be in though.

Top Bottom