1100 Proclimb build dates.

jansonfarms

Reaction score
my family has 2 1100 turbo's snow checked......Idaho dealer...can anyone explain if I can get on cat tracker.... or how to do it? we can not even find it....help!!! have sold our m-8's

Kruchy

Reaction score
my family has 2 1100 turbo's snow checked......Idaho dealer...can anyone explain if I can get on cat tracker.... or how to do it? we can not even find it....help!!! have sold our m-8's
Your dealer is the guy that can access cat tracker. Call Ken Swanson he is customer support for Cat. 218-681-8558

Two Creeks

Reaction score
I called and finally got ahold of Arctic Cat directly, and they are building my M1100t 50th Anniversary on December 8th and they said to call them again on the 12th and they will tell me exactly where it is at and they will know more on the delivery date.

jansonfarms

Reaction score
Cool!!! Nice pic... I seem's like canada has the priority over the lower 48... Especially out west. I have owned 14 arctic cat's.. Starting in 1979... Sure wish we could get an exlpanation... Just saying...

jansonfarms

Reaction score
Oh.. And i called ken swanson... He told me there was nothing he could do or say.... And to talk to my dealer.. And them to there rep.... Oh ski doo ski doo......!!!

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup they are out there in the hills. Here's proof, one with a broken wing.....

Nov 28th Sledding 014.jpg

jansonfarms

Reaction score
not here!! cat has moved back shipping date for the 5th time!!!! now dec. 16th?.... are they even built...... unbeleiveble..

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the call today that my M1100t Sno Pro showed up. About time but it's ridiculous that it took this long. To top it off, waiting til next week to set it up to see if Cat decides that mine is one of the ones effected by the reverse issue. At least it's finally here but gotta say I'm still not that excited after how bad Cat has dropped the ball this year.

craighardy

Reaction score
Just found out my build date got bumped to dec 16, they told me mid nov that it was to be loaded on nov28. Very frustrating

jansonfarms

Reaction score
well here it is.....cat say's all turbo pro climb's they build will be done this monday....this from ac rep...hope u have them built by then...may god be with us all....and merry xmas...was told mine are built and shipped frisay or this monday...time will tell..

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dealers are going to love having a bunch of sleds show up late next week right before xmas with customers standing at the store waiting. Merry Christmas eh?

Top Bottom