1000 canam

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
drew562 has more seat time on an avt than anyone else i know,i also broke 2 front cv joints in the muskeg
this week end ,those 29.5 outlaw 2 really bite,my buddy rode harder and thur the same chi...with his 940 with gorilla axels and had no problem,he has 28 laws.so i ordered a front set of gorilla axels today,will put them to the test and get back to everyone

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
drew562 has more seat time on an avt than anyone else i know,i also broke 2 front cv joints in the muskeg
this week end ,those 29.5 outlaw 2 really bite,my buddy rode harder and thur the same chi...with his 940 with gorilla axels and had no problem,he has 28 laws.so i ordered a front set of gorilla axels today,will put them to the test and get back to everyone
What tires were you running....your crushlocks, or OL2s?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Like i told you about your XP, "when you mod things alot they break more"................................

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol....come on neville,we all know that,you make mods you increase the chance of some thing breaking.........but it sure is fun to ride
Like i told you about your XP, "when you mod things alot they break more"................................

Top Bottom