Reaction score
Saw this picture on SW... Looks good!

Attachments

• 09 dragon.jpg
    09 dragon.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 283

GRD

Reaction score
HEY GRD.... TOO BAD LOOKS ARE DECIEVING, EH??? LOL BAHAHAHA , ACTUALLY I'M SURE IT WILL BE FINE............. DOES LOOK KINDA KOOL TOO.

Almost as nice as your sled.... Not to sure why I am brown nose'n!:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
;);)HMMMMMM , SUMTHIN'S UP.... SHOULD I BE WORRIED?? :eek:LOL,,,,,, WHEN YOU GUYS LEAVIN' FOR SICAMOUS, AND WHERE YA STAYIN'?? THAT'S STILL MY FAVOURITE RIDIN' AREA...........;);)

GRD

Reaction score
;);)HMMMMMM , SUMTHIN'S UP.... SHOULD I BE WORRIED?? :eek:LOL,,,,,, WHEN YOU GUYS LEAVIN' FOR SICAMOUS, AND WHERE YA STAYIN'?? THAT'S STILL MY FAVOURITE RIDIN' AREA...........;);)

We are leaving Calgary Thursday night... Staying at a friends Condo... Plan to ride Friday, Saturday and Sunday (possibly Monday)... Looking forward to the weekend!

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They MUST be real good because i met this guy in blue river a few weeks ago with a DRAGON 150 sumthin that was unbeatable:(....nobody could touch him......HE said that at least 10 times.:confused:...good thing redsands was packed down for him:)... i'm sure he's one of these guys that could barley walk without guidance let alone ride. Like to try one though and see how they chew chew. New ones look good in that 163. I like the seats on them there girls

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
LOOKING AT THE PICTURE, THEY DOO HAVE SCRATCHER'S ON THEM... AND FRONT WHEELS DELETE.... HMMM, WE'LL HAVE TO SEE HOW MANY SETS THEY BEND, AND TRY TO CLAIM WARRANTY.... MAYBE THE PRICE OF SCRATCHERS WILL COME DOWN??

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they must be light, the ski is off the ground in the pic
that says it all - lol

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
EVEN MY 1TON DOO CAN EASILY GET THE SKIIS OFF THE GROUND.... LOL :p

.......when it's stuck straight up and down, in it's own trench, trying to get a high scratch above a beautiful blue and yellow 1000cc mountain destroying RT.:lol::beerchug:

Top Bottom