08 Ski-doo rebates: Here is some info.

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found this on another site

It is $550.00 on an 800R, $450.00 on a 600 and $400.00 on a TNT and all of them have the $250.00 from SD on accessories, you have to buy the accessories and save the bar codes and mail them in to receive up to $250.00 check from BRP. The summits receive a little more in rebate and if you have already received and paid for your sled the refund will come from your dealer. It may not be all what you wanted but at least it is a step in the right direction.

Couldnt find anything on the brp website so I do not know if it is 100% true.

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
It is a start. Hopefully it will be more in the near future.
Steve

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found this on another site

It is $550.00 on an 800R, $450.00 on a 600 and $400.00 on a TNT and all of them have the $250.00 from SD on accessories, you have to buy the accessories and save the bar codes and mail them in to receive up to $250.00 check from BRP. The summits receive a little more in rebate and if you have already received and paid for your sled the refund will come from your dealer. It may not be all what you wanted but at least it is a step in the right direction.

Couldnt find anything on the brp website so I do not know if it is 100% true.
I just picked up my 154 X and got a $600 rebate, you get $750 for the 163. And ya you have to buy the $250 in accessories first and then get your money back. So who can spend exactly $250.

oldballs

Reaction score
hey 4extreme i got 154 everest and got $750 from dealer $250.00 in extas .

i was very happy just need snow please:perfect10:

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey 4extreme i got 154 everest and got $750 from dealer $250.00 in extas .

i was very happy just need snow please:perfect10:
have you got any proof, friggen dealer probably pocketing some money of mine. I`m not saying your lying I just wanted to show it to the guys i`m dealing with. I got an X package so I should have gotten the higher rebate.

PS: we are going to Revy this weekend.

oldballs

Reaction score
i will send a copy this week have to take sled to change fuel tank , stinger ,

quick clickers and new skies . the dealer told me he has check for $750 in his office I hope hes not bull sh ---- me?? will let you know thanks 4ext just let you know i talked to them yesterday

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any updates?

I picked up my sled yesterday (or was it the day before???, I don't know I'm pretty sure I haven't slept since I picked it up :eek:), and I got a $600 instant rebate and a coupon to get $250 in rebates when I buy accessories. The sled is a 800R X 154" I also bought the heated bar bag and they installed it for free (don't know if they were supposed to do that or just forgot to bill me).

I also want to mention I was very happy with both the sales and service staff at Riverside. They did a great job of taking care of me through the whole thing.

[regarding the not sleeping ... I don't know if its because I'm too excited and just can't sleep or if the seat on the sled is just not comfortable enough for sleeping on :D:D:D].

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will send a copy this week have to take sled to change fuel tank , stinger ,

quick clickers and new skies . the dealer told me he has check for $750 in his office I hope hes not bull sh ---- me?? will let you know thanks 4ext just let you know i talked to them yesterday

It's supposed to be an instant rebate, not a check. Did you pay for the entire price of the sled already? Maybe then it would be a check.

oldballs

Reaction score
thats good news hope get the full cash back i payed in full whan i picked up my sled . I think it is the seat i can not sleep eather lol , but hope all parts are in next week i will be on the way to Val NOV 20 TH lets all doo the snow dance and hay lets all have fun out there

joesled

Reaction score
I Purchased A Rev 146 And Got $550.00 Off And $250.00 Mail In Rebate To Brp.i Was Told That The 154 Was $750 Off With The 250 Rebate.you Only Have 30days From Time Of Purchase To Get The Info Sent In For Payment.also Has Anyone Got The Mbrp Cans Yet?i Ordered Through Mbrp And Was Told Late Nov.:d

Top Bottom