08 Nytro Project

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was hoping after that he'd REMOVE me from the list. Im just tired of hereing about how great there stuff is, when there is only ONE person telling the same old story.

OVER AND OUT rubber chicken:D

snofix

Reaction score
So far this is my build options:

08 Nytro MTX
- Powderlight Stage 2 Turbo kit
- CR 162 Tunnel, Polished then anodized black
- M10 Suspention Fast 159 skid with jack kit
- 162 x 16 x 2 1/2" Camo Mtn extreme Track
- Anti stab wheel kit
- CR Racing Nytro Suspension Drop Bracket
- CR Racing MCX Nytro Rear Dump kit
- CR Racing M10 Mounting kit

More to follow, then once the parts all come in the build starts.:D

Hey Ron,

Shane here from the Snowest site. Looks like we are building basicaly on the same platform. I've got the stageII powderlites as well. Some of the extra goodies i'm running:

-Trailtank larger capacity
-timbersled front end
-GYTR front reservoir shocks
-162 maverick
-stock tunnel with Hartman ext, and betterboards snow eliminators
-Avid drivers
-dalton weights-b-w-b primary, shockwave-cat purple secondary

I bought the timbersled rear skid but i'm second guessing myself. May go with the M10 159 like we talked about.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Race fuel then no internals?, or both?, with that kit?.Heard some good things about kit. You run RB3?.
Wow thats lots of HP.:eek::eek:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Not sure you'll have to look here to find more info

I will get the full details soon though. I know we are doing the head shim. I don't want to push the motor so I will stick to keeping the boost no more than 12, may run a little bit of race fuel though.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With timing and shim, hopefully you can run pump at 12 with that kit. Gonna be a fun sled. How long you been riding snow RK? First 4 stroke? Always been a Ski Doo guy?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
With timing and shim, hopefully you can run pump at 12 with that kit. Gonna be a fun sled. How long you been riding snow RK? First 4 stroke? Always been a Ski Doo guy?

1st 4 stroke and Ive allways been a Doo guy. Also I will consult with Dave on the fuel to burn and the boost. I do know 10 psi if fine on Pump gas but I will use some race fuel and bump it up a little too. I guess its all a learning experience for me.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ya, Gotta Watch Too Much Boost And The Bottom-end Won't Take It, Without Replacing The Rods With The Carillo's Or Something Comparable.... Choose Carefully, Grasshopper...

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Timing, shim, pump gas, rods will be fine.3000 miles on ours last year good to go.

MOB

Reaction score
...I will consult with Dave on the fuel to burn and the boost. I do know 10 psi if fine on Pump gas but I will use some race fuel and bump it up a little too. I guess its all a learning experience for me.

...no doubt consult with Dave...same kit, 2.5-7k...12lbs on pump with headshim all day long (nice dense marine air charge here)...no worries...injectors ran out of cycle around 13lbs for me...have parts to go to Stage III now...waiting for a few other changes/parts for the 'all in one' tear down....will see.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
MOB, you have the PL kit. Im sticking to stage 2 as I was going to buy stage 1 and Dave convinced me to go 2 as it has the fuel pump and a few other goodies that the stage 1 did not have. What do you think of it?

MOB

Reaction score
MOB, you have the PL kit. Im sticking to stage 2 as I was going to buy stage 1 and Dave convinced me to go 2 as it has the fuel pump and a few other goodies that the stage 1 did not have. What do you think of it?

Stage II definitely the right choice - extremely happy with the kit. Though Stage III is not yet commercially released, apparently the Stage II kit with larger injectors and a 3bar map sensor should be good to around 350hp...well designed.

I expect you'll be extremely happy with it.

Top Bottom