Any other suggestions??

Attachments

• mcbride 132 (Small).jpg
    mcbride 132 (Small).jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 422

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A seatbelt...........................LOL!
catmando!

devil

Reaction score
i'm getting better boards, handguards, higher windshield and the 10 gallon tank for mine for sure this summer, probably do some new bushings and ball joints to tighten the front end up as well.
MCX turbo kit, mileage went way down the way i ride so the 10 gallong tank will help a lot.

vertical

Reaction score
Good choice on your ride,you will enjoy! rode a nytro with the stage 2 and shockwave couple weeks ago at renshaw for 2 days.it was so good i had to buy it. bigger track would nice,also a larger tank. have fun!:thumbsup2:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm. 3 New Xp's For The Price Of What You're Gonna Have Invested Into That Nytro Turbo'd And Completed..... I Dunno??

Holly Fugg Summitric, the first step is admitting you have a problem.
Stand -Up and repeat," My name is Summitric and I DRANK way TOO MUCH in Meyheecooo";):p
Everyone needs a four stroke, some of you just dont know it yet.:D:eek:
Congrats RK nice ride.

Apex162

Reaction score
Nice ride rk, as far as ski-doo goes you would need 3 new ones to last as long as 1 Yammi.:)

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking good Ron!
the only other you will need is ME ahhahaha. Can I try it huh can I!:D

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ron,,, looks like it's gonna be a nice set up.... my buddie has on of those adjustable riser's on his turbo nytro and works well,, he also just got in the bigger fuel tank... just a couple of suggestions,,, I have snowchecked the 09 Nyrto and sure am interested in that turbo set up,,, be reading and hearing alot about it... if ya don't mind what was the cost of the kit???

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Na, It won't be ready till September at the least.

Now the turbo is around $ 6795.00 for the complete kit and you will need to do the clutch as well which is extra. They have been running them all year and have been very successfull.

I am looking at suspention systems as well. One that has been suggested to me from Dave at Powderlights is Ad Boivin ZX2 suspention there website is at

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Did you speak with the AD people today?
Na, It won't be ready till September at the least.

Now the turbo is around $ 6795.00 for the complete kit and you will need to do the clutch as well which is extra. They have been running them all year and have been very successfull.

I am looking at suspention systems as well. One that has been suggested to me from Dave at Powderlights is Ad Boivin ZX2 suspention there website is at

Last edited by a moderator:

WRK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am jealous, I have realized it is time to admit defeat, at least my wallet anyway and get into the nitro with some boost as well, are you installing the kit yourself, if so post how long it takes and how difficult it is. Good luck with new project.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I am jealous, I have realized it is time to admit defeat, at least my wallet anyway and get into the nitro with some boost as well, are you installing the kit yourself, if so post how long it takes and how difficult it is. Good luck with new project.

No, Deano670 from Madd Motorsports will be installing it, he will be selling the turbos too.

Top Bottom