08 Nytro Project

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You won't be sorry with the M-10.At 300 HP on my RX-1 the skies will only lift about 6" off the ground.Also is the smoothest riding.JMO

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear a port and polish on a nytro with pipe and fuel controller produces enough power to beat an xp all day, anyone seen these in action

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw a Nytro last week at Pemberton that had the intake for the turbo coming out the gas filler hole. Gas tank was moved to the rear of the tunnel and the exhaust was ported out the front left of the tunnel just behind the drivers. Looked like a cool setup but the fuel tank looked like it holds about 3 gallons. Never saw the rider so I have no idea how well it works.

thats the impulse kit and the fuel tank is under the seat.

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You won't be sorry with the M-10.At 300 HP on my RX-1 the skies will only lift about 6" off the ground.Also is the smoothest riding.JMO

They need some sort of suspension other than stock. Tried everything with the stock suspension. Was running 15psi the other day and skis were 3 feet off the snow climbing. Hit the gas 3/4 the way up and lost her trying to go up a steep climb between some trees, ended up rolling my MCX Nytro back down endoing a few times. Result is a bent tunnel. Kinked where the drop brackets start.

Anyone know if you can bend tunnels back into shape?

rotax

Reaction score
It looked like they had put a welded aluminium tank under the rear of the seat where the stock muffler originally was...unless that was an auxilliary tank.

Its a 9.3 gallon tank. With their fuel pump/surge tank its ~10 gallon.
It runs the length of the seat, fills in the rear.
More room for the turbo, less heat on the gas tank..no issues with 'melted' tanks from turbo heat..

impulseturbo.com

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Here is the Tunnel, a CR162 tunnel, they have updated foot boards. I received this through Specialty Sleds. There are a few swirl marks that show up under light, im trying to remove as many as possible because I will be anodizing this tunnel black. When its polished well, once anodized it will be a deep gloss black, which will not chip, crack or tarnish.

Attachments

• img199 (Small).jpg
    img199 (Small).jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 116
  • img200 (Small).jpg
    img200 (Small).jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 126
  • img201 (Small).jpg
    img201 (Small).jpg
    41 KB · Views: 112
  • img202 (Small).jpg
    img202 (Small).jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 126

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good Ron!, can't wait to see it when its all done.:D it will be a monster!!

mtndoctor

Reaction score
It was only a matter of time pretty much an exact copy of the Terra Alps Racing tunnels, starting using cooling on the running boards and now copied the running boards, pretty sad they can't come up with something of there own. bling sells.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Here is a few pics from my first day starting to dismantle. This only took about 1.5 hrs total and thats with taking alot of photo's.

Attachments

• Resized_IMGP2900.jpg
    Resized_IMGP2900.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 143
  • Resized_IMGP2931.jpg
    Resized_IMGP2931.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 135
  • Resized_IMGP2937.jpg
    Resized_IMGP2937.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 135

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The Nytro sure seems like a simple sled. It comes apart in sections quite easily and is very well put together. I took several photos of the wires and stuff, but each connector is different so how could someone go wrong. The pictures will assist with the placement of the wires and parts when putting back together. The tunnel is mostly bolt on and doesn't look like to hard of a job once its all taken apart. The turbo in other hand looks to be a bit of work but with the engine compartment being compact but very accessible and layed out well this shouldn't be a hard job. The Tunnel is being completed by Specialty Sleds, I will be dropping off this week the remainder of the sled.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RK ya going with stock plastics or after market?
I think Chad bought out Clear Performance. Just ordered some bling wheels from him.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was only a matter of time pretty much an exact copy of the Terra Alps Racing tunnels, starting using cooling on the running boards and now copied the running boards, pretty sad they can't come up with something of there own. bling sells.

Its pretty sad your trying SO HARD to sell there umm STUFF on here yet nobody has anything positive to say about your posts.In my eyes product and workmanship should sell itself through word of mouth. Since you feel this is such an EXACT copy please do us all a favour and post some PICS of what has been copied.:D

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its pretty sad your trying SO HARD to sell there umm STUFF on here yet nobody has anything positive to say about your posts.In my eyes product and workmanship should sell itself through word of mouth. Since you feel this is such an EXACT copy please do us all a favour and post some PICS of what has been copied.:D
You have just been added to the hate mail list:D:D:D:D

Top Bottom