06 Rev Rebuild

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an led light on the snow flap I'll maybe just use it. I haven't got that far yet I'd like to see some other options tho. Any ideas?

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
my boss has a sweet tail light, he has i think its 8 led lights on his rear bumper, he drilled it out for each of them and just machined a section of the bumper out to access them, and built a plate to put over it, it looks awesome

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a flap and light off an 08 xp on my 06 rev. The xp flap rises a bit in the middle, but it looked awesome.

Parad0x01

Reaction score
If this is the sled you got off me its nice to see it rebuilt. I'm fairly new to sledding and got screwed pretty good when I bought it. Good work Cory

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UPDATE!!!
Pulled the rope on the rev on friday nite!! didnt start! wah wah wahhhh! switched a wire around from the block and BAM! fired rite up and settled into a nice idle. How awesome is that to hear your build come to life. :d
Couple things left to do grip heaters, rer and taillight wiring. Fasten down the seat and im getting oil spatter past the y pipe donut. Anybody know any tricks to keep the oil in the pipe!

Attachments

• rev.JPG
    rev.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 92

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
. Anybody know any tricks to keep the oil in the pipe!

I just used high heat silicone on all the joints mine was leaking everywhere worked for me I wouldn't call it a "trick". I even used the high heat on the springs to get rid of the spring vibe buzz.

Nice build Revs look BAD A$$ When they are clean builds.

Top Bottom