06 Rev left up on Boulder Mountain.

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so being i wasn't there, was there anything a sledder could learn from this? i'd hate to be caught in that situation, and always want to learn.;)

I think the lesson here is always make sure that everyones sleds are running good before you head up the trail. Especially the guy who knows the area blindfolded so that you don't zig when your supposed to zag. Also keep your keys stored safely at your trailer, or at the very least a spare pair.

Dusty...thanks for dragging my sorry azz off the mountain. I've got a large bottle sitting in my garage for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

rmkpolaris

Reaction score
awesome to see so many guys willing to help someone out in any way they can. it makes me feel alot better about heading up the mountain knowing that if you get in a bit of trouble, chances are a stranger will give you a hand any way they can. i know i would do the same, because you never know when it could be you in need of help.....karma always comes back to bite you in the azz

Last edited by a moderator:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled is tucked away in its place in the garage. Thanks everyone. :):):)

I'm sure it's glad to be home.:cool: So was the pull out a bit too much for the 144 in the conditions you were riding that day? Just wondering after your post about considering going to a longer track.:beer:

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm sure it's glad to be home.:cool: So was the pull out a bit too much for the 144 in the conditions you were riding that day? Just wondering after your post about considering going to a longer track.:beer:

Yup! A little short on track mixed with a little lack of ability. :)

Top Bottom