06 Grizz Snorkel??

digdog69

Reaction score
:mad:I'm trying to snorkel my grizz for the mud and deep water but no one seems to sell snorkel kits for them and wondering if any of you know someone or didit yourself that can point me in the right direction with pics or comments. any help will be appreciated!!

fhe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try "snorkelyouratv.com". Also try "nyrocatv.com" and they have info in their forum section particular to Grizz's.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the compagny High lifter sell them as well ,check out their web site or maybe give Kevin a call at Rapid Revolution in Edmonton:d

all-4-stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did mine myself, but the kit that snorkelyouratv.com has is about as easy as it gets, and cheap. the airbox is the hardest to work with on the grizzly's. their kit is the simplest, so they get my vote.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just ordered Performance ATV Snorkel Kit for my 700's. I liked the idea of these because they look pretty slick and I don't have to cut up my special edition fenders or have pipes in my wheel wells. If this is the same as the 700 kit, they even provide the modified hood for you.

Diggity

Reaction score
im trying to not run the snorkel for the airbox out of the back of the fuel tank but i dont know someone had pics on how he did his 05' grizz but i cant find him on here again lol he cut the top of the lid off but dont remember what he did from there everything else i can do, just stuck with the airbox

Top Bottom