Boost-It Apex Supercharger

E&S

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Neil just completed our Supercharged Apex, Just got off the phone with him. Niel said that he is amazed how well the supercharger took to his fuel system. I hope to take this with us to test also next week in the mountains. If all is well (betting it is !!!) We will be installing these kits in the new year-Finally something for the supercharged Apex's - Darren

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
It works pretty cool. I have never ridden a S/C sled and really wasn't expecting much, but after a few minutes of tuning this sled was rippin! The throttle response on and off throttle is spot on. No burbles or stumbles. I could roll on and out of the throttle with no issues. Pulls dam hard on the top end too. I added a MSD pump for insurance that this sled had enough fuel for top end. These boosted sleds need a ton of fuel to make proper power on the big end.

Attachments

• DSCN0579.jpg
    DSCN0579.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 393
  • DSCN0581.jpg
    DSCN0581.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 391
  • DSCN0582.jpg
    DSCN0582.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 399

MRFUSION

Reaction score
Hey Darren, Shad here from Peace River, just got my project up and running, I am going to be tuning it with a Boondocker box for now. Working with this system do you think it could be adapted to any sled with any turbo system? I would have the room on my intercooler for sure, would it have a generic wiring kit? Good news for the supercharger guys for sure. Thanx for the info.

E&S

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Shad: From what I have seen, It could be adapted to anything with boost. Darren

E&S

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Well I just got off this Apex and Niel was right. It flat out rips, I had to give it a full turn out on the Shockwave in order to hold the RPM back. Played with the controller and literally took me seconds to figure out how it wanted to be adjusted. With the addition of a fuel pump I dont see why we cant reach the boost limits safely of the supercharger. The new fuel rail is very clean and fits under everything with lots of room. We will be installing these on a lot of Apex's no matter who's kit it is. The MPI supercharger comes on so strong and so quick it is amazing. Will do more testing as far as fuel mileage and will see how the customer will like it. He will be amazed .:d

F/A

Reaction score
Darren, I,ve got a supercharged apex with a Gems controller, would like something a little more user freindly, Shad figures this could be the answer, how much for the set up, I can weld the rail myself? Fuel consumption is a issue right now so let us know how this set up does.
Thanx
Darryl

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fuel consumption will always be an issue with a supercharger because the turbine is crank driven instead of exhaust driven. They have great throttle response though.

Top Bottom