Youth Wrist Brace

Superford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My son had a bad crash during his BMX race last night and ended up with a fractured Radius and Ulna. He will be 8 weeks in his cast and will want to be back on his bike soon after. I want to get him a wrist brace similar to the Sixsixone Wristwrap shown in the below link but cant find out if they are available in youth sizes.

Does anyone know of any other youth sized wrist supports.

Attachments

• brady's broken arm 009.jpg
    brady's broken arm 009.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 74

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
My son had a bad crash during his BMX race last night and ended up with a fractured Radius and Ulna. He will be 8 weeks in his cast and will want to be back on his bike soon after. I want to get him a wrist brace similar to the Sixsixone Wristwrap shown in the below link but cant find out if they are available in youth sizes.

Does anyone know of any other youth sized wrist supports.

call our friends at T&T Powersports 780-826-6121 they've always been good at outfitting youth with safety equipment!

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe look at athletic type braces as well, lots of suppliers for those around edmonton area, physiotherapy business and chiropractors should be able to find you something if you are still stuck. Gymnastics, hockey, all the rough and tumble sports have specific braces but most achieve the same purpose as long as range of motion for the particular activity is not compromised.

Top Bottom