YAMAHA wanted

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What the heck? You clearly stated that ANY Yamaha will do. Now somebody has one and wants to deal and you change the terms? I don't think you'll ever find one you will actually buy or trade for. WHat will make you happy Joey? What? By the way my Grizz is actually a 686cc which is pretty darn close to a 700.

I'm starting to think the same thing about my good buddy Joey.

Is this trailer really for sale or is this Joey just full of bs looks like he really don't want to make a deal. Joey if you really want to sell this trailer PM me your DADS numer and ill make a deal with him to buy it for $6000.

Joey, you have a buyer.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just sent dale the vin , so lexy looks like ya got yourself a party!! lol

i assure you their is nothing wrong with the vin or anything but run it anyways!

Thanks for the vin Joey, pm me your home number and I'll call your dad tomorrow to set a date and time to come and get the trailer.

Bogger, many#'s. Once said arrangements are made I will let you guy's know when, Lexy once the boy's know of time of said road trip we'll get in touch and I'll book some rooms for the trip back so honey you better have beer and whiskey on hand cause it's gonna be a slobber knocker :eek:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the vin Joey, pm me your home number and I'll call your dad tomorrow to set a date and time to come and get the trailer.

Bogger, many#'s. Once said arrangements are made I will let you guy's know when, Lexy once the boy's know of time of said road trip we'll get in touch and I'll book some rooms for the trip back so honey you better have beer and whiskey on hand cause it's gonna be a slobber knocker :eek:

sent another message with the number

Top Bottom