Yamafest - Revelstoke - April 4,2009 -

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yer going to Nickelback !?!? lucky bastard ... wanted to go to that... Let's do it SS, wouldn't mind trying out a 2010 Apex or hopping on a alpine sled for a rip and hit the cabin for a burger ! Are the 2moto guys going to be there (dirt bike snowmobiles) i heard they might?

call me in the morning.. if you want we can leave friday morning. ride frinday sat and half day sun??? how ever we wanted to go ied have to laod up friday morning tho.. 5am ish then timmys and road.. call me tho before ummmmm 1pm after that its the pre show drinking:):) and i have box seats too. got lucky on monday and snaged them lol

knizer8hun

Reaction score
Drew who did you have to sleep with to get a hold of those tickets?
He sure was generous hey?

tapex

Reaction score
A couple pics, sorry not too many, just didn't seem to have the camera out much this trip. Should have for all the sittin' around I did, but was still a little under the weather.:(

Attachments

• P4033681.jpg
    P4033681.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 58
  • P4033682.jpg
    P4033682.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 52
  • P4033688.jpg
    P4033688.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 56

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The weekend was awsome good snow...Good Sun and Good Peeps....Had a blast riding with everyone....Rip-N-Tear.. HardKore..Lapper.. we had good ride Friday....Saturday the Boyz Turned it up Congrats to Rip N Tear for going over Irmans Arm.....Lapper Neil and Laird for climbing the Gash (with some Air time) Jason Earl..Josh...Lapper for pulling Camp out Neil M....Rinder...Flipper for pulling the Ninty....There was some awsome pulls on Saturday. I would also like to thank Neil...Rinder..Phil...Josh...Jason Earl for all you guys wearing your Summer Sucks Jerseys as Team SS was Rocking the Mountain Thx Guys...
Veedy Good work on the Vid....Boost 4 is going to be Awsome can't wait
Randy S Awsome Job again on YammiFest Keep up the good work.....
Brent/Brandy Good seeing you guys again....another Tray of Pink Drinks....lol
And lets not forget Triple Black's Free style show Sat night.......Good work Laird lol
BD

G

Guest1

Some GREAT pic's posted on SW in the General Section by Papa Veedy, Veedy and by Triple Black...looks like I missed a GOODER.

Mc Squished

Reaction score
Thanks Trev for GOATING me into that!!! never would have got the pics if you didnt!!!!
Good job on the Camara!!!!

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great weather and good snow weekend my Apex had a little sleep over Thursday night in Super Bowl but all in all a good trip.

Top Bottom