Yamafest - Revelstoke - April 4,2009 -

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey i see Ron's fingers were goign too fast for him on the keyboard,, its April 4th not April 2ed.

see how long it takes him to spellcheck it lol
jk ron

just fixing it for ya

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey anyone going to yamafest will have a blast, its supposed to snow there the next week and a bit, and well today up top was epic,

see you in april!!!

MADPOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if I buy back my old sled, I'll be there fosho! last few were insanely good times!!!...lets all cross our fingers for me ok lol! :d

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where do they set up the tent? At the cabin? Do the turbo folks show up as well for test rides, MCXpress, Alpine, and powder lites.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it safe to access turtle from boulder, or is the avy risk to high to bother going into there?

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where do they set up the tent? At the cabin? Do the turbo folks show up as well for test rides, MCXpress, Alpine, and powder lites.

its usually at sugar bowl.. and all the dealers are there. so you just may have to ask for a ride.. i know alpine motorsports is always there, i would think powderlights will be there and alot more dealers for all the turbo kits.
its a great time and looks like there will be some fresh. hopefully the heavens open up for the clear blue we love

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah iam going to the nickelback concert thursday so iam goign up friday morning.. wel after the hangover is gone friday lol

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah iam going to the nickelback concert thursday so iam goign up friday morning.. wel after the hangover is gone friday lol

Yer going to Nickelback !?!? lucky bastard ... wanted to go to that... Let's do it SS, wouldn't mind trying out a 2010 Apex or hopping on a alpine sled for a rip and hit the cabin for a burger ! Are the 2moto guys going to be there (dirt bike snowmobiles) i heard they might?

Top Bottom