XP skid springs

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody know of an easy way to install them on the adjuster block

Not sure what you mean. If you are refering to the coil springs, take the weight off the rear skid and remove the lower allen bolt.

May need impact for the X-shaft bolts, lossen one side first then re-snug, then do the other side. are you installing stiffer springs?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just unscrew the plastic slide holder that retains the long shaft on the spring. you can hold that with your hand and let it out. then put the spring over the block. then pull the long end of the torsion spring back into the bolt hole.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just unscrew the plastic slide holder that retains the long shaft on the spring. you can hold that with your hand and let it out. then put the spring over the block. then pull the long end of the torsion spring back into the bolt hole.

^^^DIDO^^^^Sorry, I was think he was changing them out!

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Overkill, 09 154 XP sagging Rear springs.
I got the springs from the part #'s I got from you in mid dec. I went to install the new springs and they are about 3/4" too short. Do I need to move the lower bushings that the long arm of the spring rides in?? What's the deal or am I missing something?? Thanks!!

Craven

Reaction score
Thanks Maxwell that is what I was looking for, mine came off the adjuster block. Last one I did was on a ZX, recall having to use a snipe on the plastic slider end to hold it while I place I threaded the slider back in place.

Top Bottom