wowchad CVTech USA checking in

wowchad

Reaction score
Website
www.cvtech-aab.com
Hello all!
I found this site looking for info on buying a 650 Can Am.
I like the fact that you have sled info and ATV info for all brands. It's good to hear everyone's options not just from the owners of one brand.

I'm an ex Polaris ATV owner and now ride a (very underpowered) Honda Rincon.
I've been riding dirt bikes my whole life and I also have a 2006 MXZ 800 which makes me want an Outlander due to their engine power.
I run the distribution center in the US for CVTech-AAB where we have $1 million in inventory of re-plated cylinders and re-maned cranks in stock. I'm guessing since most of the members here are Canadians you know this company well.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all!
I found this site looking for info on buying a 650 Can Am.
I like the fact that you have sled info and ATV info for all brands. It's good to hear everyone's options not just from the owners of one brand.

I'm an ex Polaris ATV owner and now ride a (very underpowered) Honda Rincon.
I've been riding dirt bikes my whole life and I also have a 2006 MXZ 800 which makes me want an Outlander due to their engine power.
I run the distribution center in the US for CVTech-AAB where we have $1 million in inventory of re-plated cylinders and re-maned cranks in stock. I'm guessing since most of the members here are Canadians you know this company well.

Welcome to the site. Hope the information is useful! Ride hard and ride safe:beer:

wowchad

Reaction score
Website
www.cvtech-aab.com
Woof I'd forgotten all about this site.
I went to log in & it low & behold I'm already a member :D

I'll admit I've been glued to DooTalk since buying my new 1200X, in fact someone there mentioned THIS site as "'the' mountain forum" I believe they called it.

So hello again :D

I'm looking for GPS maps for the West Yellowstone, MT / Island Park, ID area so I'll bounce around a bit and try to stick around this time.
Chad

wowchad

Reaction score
Website
www.cvtech-aab.com
Boy this is sure a different site than the trail riding crew I'm used to...but I'm heading out west so trying to soak up some new stuff I didn't know.
I have been to AK and know first hand why they call them snow 'machines' and not snowmobiles.
Plus I now appreciate how much effort is required for 'hill miles' vs. trail miles, but where I live & ride 99% of the time is on groomed trails, it's just a whole different world of riding...

Top Bottom