Winter Begins

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks to have been significant. What hill was that or where was that taken?

coming up the top of the pipeline before the notch, it is the right side ridge,, it always loads thoose big cornices, thing was a km long,, and loading again in spots,, we never hit that hill but we do ride below it ( well below it in the trees) thats where that small lake is??? pretty sure when you were with us we passed by it that day as well.

Last edited:

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
coming up the top of the pipeline before the notch, it is the right side ridge,, it always loads thoose big cornices, thing was a km long,, and loading again in spots,, we never hit that hill but we do ride below it ( well below it in the trees) thats where that small lake is??? pretty sure when we went we passed by it.

Looks like it to me!

That little lake/pond area can be great if people haven't found it yet.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like it to me!

That little lake/pond area can be great if people haven't found it yet.

I was with summitx,, thats the one,, you know the area:beer: too bad we missed you guys.....

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was with summitx,, thats the one,, you know the area:beer: too bad we missed you guys.....

No kidding!

I must have JUST missed you guys because I was about 25 min ahead of the other guys.

When I showed up at Tim's there was only a Dodge with two yammers on the back.

Oh well, hopefully get out again this year yet. I *might* have an issue with my sled though. =( Will try to source this week.

Top Bottom