Windshield

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yo, anyone know if you can order windshields on the internet cheaper then the dealer? Its for my 650 Brute......I am guessing there not hard to install???

Thanks

STYKO

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a quick look on EBay if you haven't already. Our dollars high maybe you can find a deal

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yo, anyone know if you can order windshields on the internet cheaper then the dealer? Its for my 650 Brute......I am guessing there not hard to install???

Thanks

STYKO

I always get online. And yeah, a windshield is just as easy as replacing your airfilter.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
I always get online. And yeah, a windshield is just as easy as replacing your airfilter.

HA, have u ever put on a windsheild? What kind, if u think its easy like installing ur air filter, u must be one quik "boy".

Depending on what brand u buy it can take anywhere from 15 mins to a half hour. It only takes 5 mins tops to chek an airfilter, boy.

If u can styko, get a flare winsheild off the internet, cuz here in canada its gonna cost u 200+. The flare windsheild(offered thru Kimpex) is one of the easiest WS to install/remove/reinstall. When installed properly, just hit the quik release knobs or tabs and boom, ur WS comes rite off, slide the arms back onto the recievers and lock it in. Reinstalled!

Top Bottom