Wild Life Sightings While Sledding?

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw a couger on the road to Bell mountain in Mcbride a few years ago. Came across a huge herd of caribou on the lake at Millage in Vale. And saw a couple of white weasels at the Renshaw

Nope, no caribou at Mileage;), just healthy deer.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen a few Moose quadding ....I mean while I've been quadding, not actually seen Moose on quads. :eek: Well maybe once...she was a grumpy old bag too. I have never seen a Cougar, Summer or Winter but would like to...but only from a distance. I've never shot a gun in my life so probably haven't seen as much as most outdoorsman. Interesting stuff...keep em coming. :beer:

FoxTrot

Reaction score
While playing on some of the hills out in the Edson area we had a lynx come out of the trees into an open spot by the trail and watch the three of us try climbing different hills. It watched us for a little while and then got bored and left. Other than that I've seen a few rabbits and such. Years ago we used to see a lot of Wolves and towards the end of the season a few black bear or two when I was back home. Oh and to comment on the moose in the road issue, moose are good for two things; jerky and wall mounts. I've had them run in front of my service truck for miles and when I stop they stop and look at me wondering why I'm stopped in the middle of the road. Don't judge me, I love animals but those are one animal I can't deal with.

Top Bottom