why dont peps sled north off of hwy40

Zig Zag

Reaction score
Must be your, let me guess your secret gods Fernie snow.:rolleyes:

Yeah burn Fernie snow. To bad the area didn't have better representation it has some of the best terrain in western Canada. Next week when we are there we will be getting GPS waypoints and posting them for other riders. I'm not a supporter of the secret place crap. If it is a worthy ride spot post it. I'm sure the local population would appreciate the patronage after all sledders spend skiers skimp. LMAO:beerchug::beer::beer::beer:

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
If you're talking about highway 40 north of the Etherington and Cataract areas, it's closed to all motor vehicles throughout the winter and is not open to quads or motorized off road vehicles in the summer either. North of the sledding areas is Peter Lougheed Park and it's part of K Country. Big fines if you're caught in there as I know it. Once you get north of the TC #1, there are some riding areas through Sibbald and then north into Ghost River and Waiperous areas.

I thought I remembered seeing one trail that ran north through the park for sledders but someone told me that's not an open sled trail? Go figure.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must be your, let me guess your secret gods Fernie snow.:rolleyes:

if your so bent on fernie snow keeping his spots that he went out and found and made them accesible why dont you go out sometime and help him find some some stuff instead of complaining that he keeps these spots to himself

Top Bottom