why can't wabamaum be like this?

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
too bizzzy!:beer:

i agree it is busy but its amazin to see that for three lanes only two poeple that took up more then one lane and thery were all realitivly fast. nothing worse at wab then the guy that takes 20 minutes to launce and thinks he needs the hole launch to do it with 10-15 boats lined up behind him

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
all that did was pizz me off.... over 4 minutes waiting for some histarically funny carnage.... yet there was NONE!!!!!

4 mins I will never get back....

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i agree it is busy but its amazin to see that for three lanes no one is takein up more then one and there all realitivly fast nothing worse at wab then the guy that takes 20 minutes to launce and thinks he needs the hole launch to do it with 10-15 boats lined up behind him

quit picking on ian he is a member,
maybe a little one but he speaks big.:d:beer:

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all that did was pizz me off.... over 4 minutes waiting for some histarically funny carnage.... yet there was NONE!!!!!

4 mins I will never get back....

believe it or not ian i spent 3 hours last night on utube watching "carnage" at diffrent boat launches all it did was make me wish the ice was gone

Last edited:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i see your selling yours ???looking to make an upgrade?

just puttin it out ther, kijiji snoop, lol gotta slow down to only one money sucking addiction, and the crack is gettin bad and expensive, lol
we just need to do some work etc on the yard, put 80+ hrs on the boat last year and 0 on my yard/ garage/ qaud. when i put the plow on this year for snow i was still running the same gas from when i took it off:eek:
sio we keepin the sleds, nothing bettr to do in winter, and selling the boat. ps i think she is nuts what she is asking for it though.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when we luanch out boat there its not that bad. The early bird gets the worm. be there by 10 and you wont be waiting long!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when we luanch out boat there its not that bad. The early bird gets the worm. be there by 10 and you wont be waiting long!

chit you launching on a tuesday, anywhere from friday night at 5 to monday morn at 3 am you're waitin budy unless its a raining weekend.
lol
i been there at 8 am on a saturday and the line has been near to the gates.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
chit you launching on a tuesday, anywhere from friday night at 5 to monday morn at 3 am you're waitin budy unless its a raining weekend.
lol

and when a quick storm rolls in it's chaos.....:d:d

those days are FUN:p

lightweight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you could add any lake in alberta to the list of Gong Shows at boat launches. There is nothing better than the long weekend in may. grab a lawn chair and a camera and just watch the carnage :d

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one go to gleniffer lake? When a storm comes its funny. Wish i had some video of it.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
lol

meh not so much, i have found if you get there before 9 she's pretty painless....usually run out, launch between 8 and 9 and tie it up, come home get the old lady and the food and beer and bacl to the boat by 10:30ish....easy peasy japanesey

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
meh not so much, i have found if you get there before 9 she's pretty painless....usually run out, launch between 8 and 9 and tie it up, come home get the old lady and the food and beer and bacl to the boat by 10:30ish....easy peasy japanesey

wab is a gong show. they should run two lanes, one being for people that are challenged.
I need two minutes, and that includes running my blower. my last boat in manitoba was a 34 footer and i needed less time to load and unload then these guys with 16 footers.

I had heard awhile ago that the marina in the town of wab was adding a 100 slips!!!

AND!!!!!! My buddy at the lake said that there are boat lifts in the water at wab on our side (seba) and even saw a jet ski out this afternoon:)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Plio & Mallard have both been out on wab already.

I hope they get approval on the new slips, I'm on the waiting list.

Top Bottom