Whos heading up to Revy Nov 19-21st weekend?

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will be riding boulder sat, drive a lifted white F-250, black summit, yellow helmet

T

:)

northern33

Reaction score
Got two buddies from fort mac riding frisby tommorow will get an update. If all is good theres three more of us heading to revy from fort mac friday.
Hi SledderX, I am also from Fort McMurray. Keen to know how the riding is. We are heading out on the 28th for a few days of riding in around Revelstoke.

bighiter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will be riding boulder sat, drive a lifted white F-250, black summit, yellow helmet

T

:)

Going alone? Mind if I tag along? Don't really want to head up the hill alone.

All black dmax with and all black summit

Let me knowwww!

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going alone? Mind if I tag along? Don't really want to head up the hill alone.

All black dmax with and all black summit

Let me knowwww!

so far its looking like that, have buddies in revy but not sure if they are riding sat, they will be sunday... so either way we can hook up both days, 9 ish sat at lower parking lot just before the bridge if that works for you
I will PM you my cell number.

T

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may be heading there by myself,looking for some people to ride with...anyone???

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
think i might be heading to revy myself this weeking prob just sunday never been there before taking a buddy of mine that is new to the sport but hooked solid (only been out 2 twice) he will be running one of my sleds till finds a good deal for himself if anyone out there on sunday could give us a tour around would be great maby let me know where he can rent his gear
i love seeing ppl reaction after there frist ride in the mountians

any info appreciated

hailguy

Reaction score
Looks like me and a buddy will be heading in that direction on sat afternoon. He has not ridden in the mountains either. Neither of us are very familiar with the area and hope to meet up with someone more familiar with the area on Sunday am.

Top Bottom