Whos doing What

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
An Rx1 Without A Turbo???

I did all my mods last year, they included nitrous, boss seat, tunnel extension, 159 track, 8" handle bar risers, renthal Bars, light wieght battery, big wheel kit, Holz rear suspension, ported track, simmons skis, bender pipes extraverts, titanium drive shaft, K&N pods and jet kit, larger rear U cooler..and thats it....I think:D

C'MON, NOSRX1...... WHEN DOES THE TURBO GO ON??? THEN YOU'RE DONE!!!!! ITS CALLED EVOLUTION.........JUST THINK OF ALL THE WHEELIES(OR IS THAT SKIIIIIIIES) YOU CAN DO SO THE REAR BUMPER DRAGS ON THE GROUND FOR MILES AT A TIME, ALL AT SUBSONIC SPEEDS.......TOO COOL.;)

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I put a turbo on it it will be next year, I will go with a stage 2 system which will give me 270hp + 40hp of nos should be a fun ride then!!:D Or a quick trip to the morg! either way I will have a huge smile on my face!!:D

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NosRX1, you have any pics of your risers and bars? Looking at going taller on my Rx aswell just like to see what's out there.
What did you do for track porting? size holes and pattern?

Thanks, Culvert

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some pics during the mods

Attachments

• RX 1-2.jpg
    RX 1-2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 43
  • RX 1-3.jpg
    RX 1-3.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 45

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks Nos. Looking at your track did you go with a 2 then 1 hole cut out?
What size?

That is my old track in the pics the new track I went 2 on every rib, it works well and sheds the snow great. Note in this pic it still has the 151 on it, it now has a 159. 1" cut outs

Attachments

• RX 1.jpg
    RX 1.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 54
Top Bottom