Who's attempted Irmens arm

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Wonder who's tried to climb Irmens arm.. Who's made the climb, I know Irmen and Gibbs and myself.. anyone else?? Who's climbed the Gash??? I know Randy, Gibbs, Laird, Stanger have climbed it... who's tried and is yet to finish the Gash??? I know Rebec has tried, has he climbed it yet??? The Mile,, who's tired and failed??? Who's got it done??? The Monster, who's climbed it.... I know 100's have tried... I know Turbo, Don Lentz was the first to get it done during filming of TS2.. I did it the next yr, on the 800 Mountain Max.. Yesterday I finally took a Cat up it..

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
I'm 3 and 0 in the monster, I doubt I'll try it again and let the beast get even with me....It's way more scary going down the monster than going up it.... Mike Irmen, Your insaine, I didn't realize how crazy the arm is,... until your in the gut, thinking "where's my line out????" To do it in deep snow is truely amazing,,,,By the way there's 2 really narley stumps at the top you have to miss or rip your A- arms off,,,The Mile is way easier this yr, than when McLearn first got it done..not to say it's easy at all!!

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm 3 and 0 in the monster, I doubt I'll try it again and let the beast get even with me....It's way more scary going down the monster than going up it.... Mike Irmen, Your insaine, I didn't realize how crazy the arm is,... until your in the gut, thinking "where's my line out????" To do it in deep snow is truely amazing,,,,By the way there's 2 really narley stumps at the top you have to miss or rip your A- arms off,,,The Mile is way easier this yr, than when McLearn first got it done..not to say it's easy at all!!

when you call someone insane, it must be a pretty hardcore chute.

cant wait for the new film Dan!

Boost Monster

Reaction score
Wonder who's tried to climb Irmens arm.. Who's made the climb, I know Irmen and Gibbs and myself.. anyone else?? Who's climbed the Gash??? I know Randy, Gibbs, Laird, Stanger have climbed it... who's tried and is yet to finish the Gash??? I know Rebec has tried, has he climbed it yet??? The Mile,, who's tired and failed??? Who's got it done??? The Monster, who's climbed it.... I know 100's have tried... I know Turbo, Don Lentz was the first to get it done during filming of TS2.. I did it the next yr, on the 800 Mountain Max.. Yesterday I finally took a Cat up it..

Gord Humphrey from Fort st John BC Has climbed all these chute's as well. He was the (09) BIS winner. :cool:

m8magic

Reaction score
i have climbed all those chutes...!!!!!...and one of these days im going to do it with a snowmobile because my snowshoes are starting to break

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the story with "milk and cookies"? I need this info for the next time we ride together:d:d.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Gord Humphrey from Fort st John BC Has climbed all these chute's as well. He was the (09) BIS winner. :cool:
You would have to ask him, but I am sure Gord has not climbed any of the monster chutes. I know he had plans to hit them at Yamafest 09, but he broke his clutch the day before.

STRAYPUSSY

Reaction score
Neil you are right! Gord has not climbed one chute in monster bowl yet!!! But he's gona be on a nytro for next season and I know nothing will stop him!

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
a couple cool chutes in the Norns near Castlegar..... would love it if all the big Yammis would come to play one day next winter...

may2010068.jpg

looking up

may2010075.jpg

same chute from across the valley

may2010080.jpg

middle chute on the ridge..

may2010074.jpg

chute on the right of the ridge..

may2010077.jpg

close up of the top

Top Bottom