Who wants to be in my presence?

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would you need an offer ..........If you are whatcha are than just show up and ride your chit like ya stole it and quit being a Looser !

What the phawk is a looser? This goes back to overkill131313 and ive still never got an answer. I know based on my size my ol lady is looser than yours.

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmmm... I checked Wiki (cuz it never tells lies) and that is called a Liger.
I get that is is modded sled, but what makes a wedge... a wedge?

It is an old model of Polaris snow machine used in WW1 and earlier that LHF found and now has dreams about it. LHF dreams it is soooooo fast that not even the japanese have developed a camera fast enough to catch the mystical wedgie in action

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is an old model of Polaris snow machine used in WW1 and earlier that LHF found and now has dreams about it. LHF dreams it is soooooo fast that not even the japanese have developed a camera fast enough to catch the mystical wedgie in action

OK, I got it now. Even if LHF's sled is only half as bad as he claims, those triples sound saweeet when ya get on the gas... just sayin

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lhf20wedgefatgirl-1.jpg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wouldnt that be something, If I win the lotto Im going to build its twin and impersonate the freak, That would be funny.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill tell you right now the largest woman I ever slept with was a 160lbs. And it was a favor for a friend. She said she would only sleep with him if I had sex with her first.

sure kev. was she out dated like the wedge to? lol

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wouldnt that be something, If I win the lotto Im going to build its twin and impersonate the freak, That would be funny.
dude, that would be the freakin' best!! go to popular S&M areas and just be a dick to people!! LMFAO....ride the sled around like a noob, fall over lots, scream back and forth up the trail, spin some nuts in the parking lot....hilarious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dude, that would be the freakin' best!! go to popular S&M areas and just be a dick to people!! LMFAO....ride the sled around like a noob, fall over lots, scream back and forth up the trail, spin some nuts in the parking lot....hilarious

Precisely!

Top Bottom