who says cops arent looking out

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so a couple of weeks ago bought two rmk's in vernon to have shipped to manitoba.... so with finally getting a spot on the flatdeck big enough to put two sleds on tuesday went loaded up the sleds about 2pm ... truck leaves calgary doesnt get 30 miles gets stopped cops want to see trhe vin numbers for the sleds checked them out all is good ....
heading into saskatoon gets stopped again same thing.... and once more yesterday afternoon leaving saskatoon along highway 16 gets stopped again .... kind of a pain in the ass for the trucker .... but at least we know they are looking out for stolen sleds

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and at least your somewhat confident yours aren't stolen now.:d

krr

Reaction score
This morning at about 07:20 some one tried to steel my enclosed trailer off my driveway, was empty with hitch locked, got trailer half way into street and it must have slid off the vehicle as the trailer hitch was locked up so they took off and left it sit half way into the street. Would sure like to catch the A$$ holes in progress.

08154XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This morning at about 07:20 some one tried to steel my enclosed trailer off my driveway, was empty with hitch locked, got trailer half way into street and it must have slid off the vehicle as the trailer hitch was locked up so they took off and left it sit half way into the street. Would sure like to catch the A$$ holes in progress.

Hey KRR, do you live in westlake? if so and it is a black enclosed when I drove by this morning at about 7:30 the trailer was sitting along the rode. I just figured it had rolled down or something. Good thing for the hitch lock.

buzzednbored

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There seems to be a lot of break-ins in Red Deer lately. Eventually they are going to get caught trying to rip off the wrong person and it's not going to be pretty!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would anyone need mountain sleds in Manitoba? :D

well had them out here at the end of dec for a ride and the first time they were on a 144 and 136 track .... so needless to say it was a must

so did some seeking and found a 2000 and 2001 with less than 2000 miles on them ... down there shorties with 4000 miles on em are going for 3500....

krr

Reaction score
08154XP

YA thats me in Westlake, now I also have a tire lock on there, stop over for a Bud Lite some time.

Top Bottom