Which Yamaha dealer??

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I know the building Myles leased burnt but that does not mean he is out of buisness! Don't go spreading rumors about something you do not know of. Jeesh.

I dropped a fair amount of cash there over the years. Mine was the second apex Myles ever built. Rode lots with those guys. Had quite a few whiskeys in the back shop Sold a lot of turbo apexes for Myles through word if mouth. (Right kibbles) anyway your right "doubt " is not the proper wording . I do know that Myles was a great dealer and did stand behind what he sold. But what do I know.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to Myles on monday morning. Sounds like a good,, knowledgable guy. His pricing is better then most.
Anyway, he never mentioned anything about not being in business, so im guessing hes not closed.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to Myles on monday morning. Sounds like a good,, knowledgable guy. His pricing is better then most.
Anyway, he never mentioned anything about not being in business, so im guessing hes not closed.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Good to hear.

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Reaction score
Hey Troy, was unaware of issues with your Grizz. If you ever have any concerns or issues with anything that goes on at our dealership please let me know so we can work to rectify it. My guys are not always perfect and mistakes can happen but we will make it right. PM of Facebook msg me what the issue is and we will work something out... Hope to see you at our Viper Demo ride in Fernie on Saturday! Cheers :) - Cody

Top Bottom