Which, In Your Opinion, is the best truck?

403Grizz

Reaction score
Hands down (Diesel) the best built truck is a Superduty. They are built very well and take a beating. If they had a decent engine they would be the king. I will explain my theory don'y kill me.

Dodges have chitty frnt ends, weak tranny's and the best motor.

Chevys are great, good power, good trans, beautiful ride, there biggest downfall is there frnt end too.

So find yourself an 05-07 superduty with no motor, seach a company called destroked. They will build you the perfect truck. Cummins, Allison, Superduty. Or just a superduty with a cummins the torqueshift is a great tranny as well.

Chiebert

Reaction score
Agreed. I love my chevy. You can upgrade the front end. The fords would be nice if they put a motor in them.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm of course a chevy dealer and am loving my duramax always have! But the 6.4 twin turbo fords impress me for the lack of money it takes to make them around the 700 rwhp mark and the fact that the 6.4 looks bad ass all done and lifted up! I love the new lml chevy it makes some serious power and is an amazing ride. but I have driven a 6.7 dodge w/twins and 40% injectors dual cp3's and that thing would smoke the tires doing 70 mph on the freeway! the new diesels these days are bad ass trucks!!! and for the halftons either the nissan titan or the ford f150 eco boost

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I;m not partial to ny one brand when it comes to trucks, cars..well..Audi!! is the best, but thats another story. I have a NNBS GM half and its been really good so far (knock on wood) and I've abused it to a degree that I wont hopefully break it as I have to pay for it, but I've put it through some tuff stuff and it performed well. At my previous employer we had i believe 05-07 dodge 2500 gas jobs and even though they were personnal use, we beat the living snot out of them. I had mine fully airborne a number of times and it actually flew quite level but always landed hard on teh front end but i never had any issues with the front end. Other guys were in the shop weekly with issues but they were idiots, I was maticulous with the maintenece (i didnt pay for it). So I think as long as you dont get a lemon truck from the factory and do the maintenece and treat it "fairly" nice, their all good. Except for Ford, I mean put a damn immobilizer in them already...

bcham5

Reaction score
FORD HANDS DOWN! :D
d1cdff96.jpg

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its not what you no its who you no to get the best deal on the best truck haha

Highmarker03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best truck always seems to be the one that comes out "new and improved"....A few months after you just bought one.
Same for sleds, SxS, whatever. Always happens to me anyway

Top Bottom