Wheres best price for tires in Edmonton area?

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for some front mud tires, preferably bear claw or maxxis rubicon for my Foreman 450. Anyone know where I can get the best price for these?
Thanks
Josh

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ITP Mud Lites

Camrose Cycle in ... uh ... Camrose had a pretty good deal on the ITP Mud Lites last year. They brought in a pallet load in lots of different sizes. Bought a set for the father-in-law, but can't remember the price (was better than most of the places he checked out in Edmonton though).

Their number is 780-672-0177 or

Where in NE Alberta are you?

tekim:cool:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Tire Prices

I Would Check With Rory @ Pure Addiction As Advertised Here On The Site.......... If He Can't Get, I'm Sure He Could Recomend Who.
If You Were Looking For Vehicle Tires, I Would Be The Guy, But, I Have Sold A Few Bike Tires, And Know I Can Get Any Tire, Just Don't Know What Kindof Deal...... E-mail Or Pm Me With Sizes Etc. And I Can Check With My Warehouses.;)

Zipp

Reaction score
Royal Distributing has some of the best prices, even after postage. Plus they get em' to your door inside of 5 days.

chucker

Reaction score
Tires

A group of us ordered tires and wheels from Rapid Revolutions in the west end. Best deal we could find. Give them a try.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Camrose Cycle in ... uh ... Camrose had a pretty good deal on the ITP Mud Lites last year. They brought in a pallet load in lots of different sizes. Bought a set for the father-in-law, but can't remember the price (was better than most of the places he checked out in Edmonton though).

Their number is 780-672-0177 or

Where in NE Alberta are you?

tekim:cool:

Thanks guys, I'm from Lac La Biche, but currently in Calgary for school...

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Call Kevin at rapid revolutions

I with Pete on this one I called almost every place in town for 26" Mud lites and R.R. was a couple dollars cheaper, I know I know whats 2 bucks? except Kevins price included install there was a saving of $68 over Alberta Cycle

Top Bottom