What's your Favorite Sled Movie or Segment of Sled Movie

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the video Alticity 3 the Ogden brothers I thing there named are. They did a climb in that movie that I think didn't get enough recognition. It makes my hair on the back of my neck stand up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
burandt in slednecks 10 is my all time favourite. cory micku in heavy metal 2 is my second.

lewey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hands down, kj in slednecks 13. just stupid what he does in that vid

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like Cory Micku's segments in slednecks and Keith Curtis's segment in fourcast 2.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the video Alticity 3 the Ogden brothers I thing there named are. They did a climb in that movie that I think didn't get enough recognition. It makes my hair on the back of my neck stand up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have the alticity movies at home if you look carefully you'll notice some familiar Motorfist Faces like Owner/President Brad Ball and Lead Design dude Josh Skinner!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched Winter Project last night. It was good, I liked the story telling and the behind the scenes look but I would have liked to see a bit more sledding in it. I think Jorli did a better job meshing story telling and sledding in Fourcast 3.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the original movie that started it all, "Powder Bound 1 and 2" , I love these old movies and watching the old iron......these are on VHS lol

I'd never heard of these so I tried to look them up to no avail.

But I did find this! Man I forgot about these ones, I had a buddy who had the original 3 or 4 and we used to watch them so often.

smc

Reaction score
all those old roops of hazard videos were great, i cant remember which one it was but rob alfords part that had nelly furtado music was the ****!

Top Bottom