Whats the best SLEDDER HOTEL in revy

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rolled into days inn on friday nite as per usually, doors locked, toilet paper was folded with that nice little point, beds were great with 4 pillows, and the shower was nice and hot at the end of the day, and i'll be staying there all winter again, with same sledder's rate as last year. think we set a person best time of 33 minutes walking from the old rock pit to the hotel at the 3:00 am time:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::d:beer:

Last edited:

topomountain

Reaction score
Stayed at Days Inn First time since the new owners small screw up with our booking but the front desk girls were awesome in resolving it. Would definatly stay there every trip to revy.

As for everyones warnings about glacier house listen to them and be warned. Alex is a crook and a cheat and will do anything to try and get an extra buck out of anyone.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just stayed at Peaks for 3 nights... perfect service. Super friendly people, concerned when we came home late one night off of the hill. Awesome rates, and nice and clean. They are booking up fast for sledding season though... I guess good news travels fast :)

Emmak

Reaction score
Website
www.powdersprings.ca
We took over Powder Springs in Nov last year and have done a lot of work in the pub, now called The Last Drop, it is a British Theme restaurant and bar and we always have a meal and drink special. We have done some work on the rooms and are still working on them so they will all be painted and we have bought new beds. I am also giving a sledder special this year. Stay 10 times and we will pay for your 11th!!! You can book online or call us on 1800 992 4455.
Located right down town and easy walking distance to most things.
Cheers,
Emma

Skyhigh

Reaction score
We took over Powder Springs in Nov last year and have done a lot of work in the pub, now called The Last Drop, it is a British Theme restaurant and bar and we always have a meal and drink special. We have done some work on the rooms and are still working on them so they will all be painted and we have bought new beds. I am also giving a sledder special this year. Stay 10 times and we will pay for your 11th!!! You can book online or call us on 1800 992 4455.
Located right down town and easy walking distance to most things.
Cheers,
Emma

New beds will be sweet. Those old beds earned there keep a long time ago.:d

Reaction score
Stayed at Glacier house . Dec 3, 4, 5 , . Terrible service , the food was the shits . The girl on the front desk could hardly speak, let alone understand english . Next time , somewhere new for sure .

beans

Reaction score
Stayed at Glacier house . Dec 3, 4, 5 , . Terrible service , the food was the shits . The girl on the front desk could hardly speak, let alone understand english . Next time , somewhere new for sure .

Stayed at the Glacier House last Dec. I wonder if it was the same girl at the front desk. She actually seemed annoyed that we asked simple questions about the place. It was like we were walking on egg shells the whole time.

Somebody needs to buy that place and put them out of their misery.

Headed up next week. The Peaks will get our business.:beer:

POWSHREDDER69

Reaction score
Stayed at the powder springs last year, gotta admit iv'e stayed at alot better places. but the service was good, the shower was hot and the food was decent, i will stay there again

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
days inn was good to us,,,, 2 tubs in and out, kool breaky, and great food at Zalas and lots of parking for enclosed,,, Monashee was good as well.....

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
days inn was good to us,,,, 2 tubs in and out, kool breaky, and great food at zalas and lots of parking for enclosed,,, monashee was good as well.....

i'd have to agree with jt - days inn - treated us real well.

yup........ X3 what they /\ /\ /\ said.........days inn was good to us. Good breakfast bar, and parking was okay, considering the hotel was packed with snowandmud.com peeps. Clean, well lit, everything worked, and very reasonable rates.

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we always stayed at powder springs until they raised thier prices to the roof. way to expensive for what you recieve,rooms are dated, all we want is a good shower and a good bed at a decent price. lots of skiers stay there lately.

Top Bottom