What's going to happen to Tucker Carlson now?

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• A8613033-ECE5-4820-A327-0BD2A6037EAF.jpeg
    A8613033-ECE5-4820-A327-0BD2A6037EAF.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 100

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U have to wonder if all these people are just put in place to pretty much guide us where they want us to go, they tell us whats coming so were not in shock and then everybody seems to just go along with all the bs.
That's exactly what is happening.
So in a year they can say "Look we told you this was going to happen" (Fox news)

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The part with him going off about Brian Stetler being a demon was funny as hell!

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For some...
Just to be clear, being aware of the game is futile until you have a plan to change it.
Let me know when you have a plan and I'll take interest. Until then it falls into the category of 'the rich and powerful are ingenious in how they advance their power', to which I say: duh.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to be clear, being aware of the game is futile until you have a plan to change it.
Let me know when you have a plan and I'll take interest. Until then it falls into the category of 'the rich and powerful are ingenious in how they advance their power', to which I say: duh.

That's why some are trying to show people what's really going on, and its not being shown in the msm. The masses need to wake up and some are trying their hardest to do just that, but still being labeled conspiracy therorists. The majority have to clue in, then maybe something can be changed, until then we shall wait.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are kings. 400 politicians bully and control 35 million cause we let them. Our Debt is what keeps us controlled.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are kings. 400 politicians bully and control 35 million cause we let them. Our Debt is what keeps us controlled.
That has literally been the case for 4000 years. There's never been a society without it. It's just the natural laws coupled with human behavior - neither of which is going to change in our lifetimes.

Top Bottom