What's everyone wearing for body protection?

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear the thor Sentry Vest, only prob is it is a base ish layer so ya gotta tape your nipples otherwise they are raw by the end of the day....
small price to pay rather then taking roost from a powerclaw track on the trail,
ive found the best thing to save from impact damage is mountain bar removal.

Darrell D

Reaction score
I've been wearing the BCA Mountain pro vest for a few years now. Its comfortable and light, and a lot more functional that i thought it would be. Found that out last year after a sudden drop and stop put me in to the handle bars with enough force that my steering post had to be replaced on my AXYS. I ended up with bruised ribs, it would have been much worse without the vest. I'll never ride without one.

Last edited:

lman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear the KLIM which is the same as the Off Road Free Style Tek Vest from Royal Distributing, saved me big time this last season as I got out of control and hit a stump at a decent speed. Allowed me to ride out with only bruised ribs and few sublexed ones. If hadn't been wearing may have been my last ride.

A little footage of crash.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wymD_tn6a58&t=51s

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got a snowpulse vest recently and it has armour pockets in it, I'm going too order them as they are an option, not as good as a tsk vest for protection but should make a difference

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a snowpulse vest recently and it has armour pockets in it, I'm going too order them as they are an option, not as good as a tsk vest for protection but should make a difference

I run the vest with the armour and shoulder pads. It's not like a tek vest that I wear out here in sask when riding but definitely offers protection and is comfortable. I found a tek vest and the vest pack to hot/ restricted movement to ride normal

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just picked it up, hope I have better luck with comfort

Top Bottom