What will 08 Nytro be worth this fall?

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking to pick up a well kept, low mile Nytro mountain this fall - very few to buy so what should I expect to see them sell for when they appear in the classifieds?

Thanks,

Amped

Reaction score
I'm selling mine rate now for 10k i think that's a steel see lots of other's priced at 12k here in bc

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking to pick up a well kept, low mile Nytro mountain this fall - very few to buy so what should I expect to see them sell for when they appear in the classifieds?

Thanks,

Al, why not bring one in from the US. lots for sale down there in the 7-8 grand range.

Did you sell the Apex?

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Al, why not bring one in from the US. lots for sale down there in the 7-8 grand range.

Did you sell the Apex?[/QUOTE

Yes - Apex gone to a fella from Ontario - met him in Saskatoon with it a few weeks back. First sled I have ever sold in the middle of summer.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm selling mine rate now for 10k i think that's a steel see lots of other's priced at 12k here in bc

Amped - how many miles on yours? Was there any problems with them last year?

Cheers

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Did you sell the Apex?

Oh - although your generous offer of a few bucks and bucket of chicken was appealing I did go with the cold hard cash!

Trying to get myself packaged out so I might actually be doing some sledding this year Kelly.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks,

I will be going to Montana in late Sept to pick my new ride up not a Nytro,
I have seen them for around $8000 us dollars with low miles. just pay the GST and go.
maybe we can car pool, ?

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested I have a 2008 Nytro Mountain coming into Canada in about a month with 120 miles on it - the price will be $11,000 CDN and it is mint!

Thanks.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Left over 08's are going for 11,899.00 with complete warranty in Cowtown

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Left over 08's are going for 11,899.00 with complete warranty in Cowtown

What do you need a warranty for - it's a Yamaha! I think I will be priced right then at 11K - possibly $10,500. Once the air gets crisp it all gets going again.

Anyone notice any leaves turning colour yet - saw one today outside Sherwood Park mall - hopefully it is diseased cause that is way too early!!!

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are the 09's selling for and what has been changed?

some of the new ones have a new, better running board design(not mountain one though) & a redesigned spindle(different angle i think) & they all have new shock package. Not sure on the price though
Speaking of selling a Nytro........... mine's still up for grabs with LOTS OF EXTRAS!!!!!:d

RN

Top Bottom