WHat to buy??????

Heli

Reaction score
I just bought a 2006 RM250 out of the crate last fall and thought i would like dirt biking, well its fun but now i'm looking for a quad. I went to vega the past weekend and it seem like quading is the way to go.

i'm looking possibly at the yamaha kodiak 450, grizzly 550 or possibly kawasaki brute, polaris sportsman. looking for a nice trail riding quad but will also get me through some mud.

ANy suggestion on other quads or the ones listed?

What are other peopl eriding and are you pleased with performance?

Thnx

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 2006 RM250 out of the crate last fall and thought i would like dirt biking, well its fun but now i'm looking for a quad. I went to vega the past weekend and it seem like quading is the way to go.

i'm looking possibly at the yamaha kodiak 450, grizzly 550 or possibly kawasaki brute, polaris sportsman. looking for a nice trail riding quad but will also get me through some mud.

Thnx
Why don`t you go out to a few dealerships and test ride a few quads and see what YOU feel comfortable on... All quads out there have there pros and cons... Find something in your price range that you like and look up a few reviews on the net and go from there... Out here you mostly find Popo`s and Can Am`s for the deep mud ripping.... Good luck:d

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thnx

well if you want my two cents i can give you some info, i sell yamaha, arctic cat and suzuki, they all have promos on them now so the deals are on. I just had a customer drive up from medicine hat to buy a 550 grizz off us, so its safe to say our prices are good.:d:d.. i will pm you a couple, that u had listed in your post, it is a good idea to try them ... let me know if i can be of any help with further info or prices.

Terry

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got a brute 900 km on it so far NOO TROUBLES at all

bcham5

Reaction score
Had a 08 Brute 750 with 7000 kms on it ,only problems I had with it were all fixed by kawy, with the exception of abuse here and there
Have a 08 outlander 650 with 5000 kms on it and only thing I Had 2 do was change a belt @ 4000 because i got it wet. Brutes good for the price and outlanders are worth there price either way youll be happy

Top Bottom