KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
beauty ride with the kid last weekend.

9500.jpg

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that looks amazing! All original ? Hood / seat look very nice.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you find it? I haven't seen one of those in that good of shape out side of a museum. Is there more pics?
I found it on a Facebook site in Red Deer. The fella just bought it from an original owner in Sask. This guy had a new baby on the way so agreed to sell it to me. I paid pretty good for it but it’s a sentimental sled to me. Seat is perfect. May put a track on it. Will decide once I get it out for the resto. Runs with the primer so thinking it needs new pilot jets. IMG_6174.jpeg IMG_6175.jpeg IMG_6176.jpeg

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found it on a Facebook site in Red Deer. The fella just bought it from an original owner in Sask. This guy had a new baby on the way so agreed to sell it to me. I paid pretty good for it but it’s a sentimental sled to me. Seat is perfect. May put a track on it. Will decide once I get it out for the resto. Runs with the primer so thinking it needs new pilot jets. View attachment 281697View attachment 281698View attachment 281699
Pretty cool find

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet once you get it all serviced and cleaned out it will go pretty good. Love the look of that sled!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet once you get it all serviced and cleaned out it will go pretty good. Love the look of that sled!
Yep they were fast back in the day. First sled I tried oval racing with and won my amateur B class with it in Milo when we had NWSA racing. 10 years later racing was over in Alberta. Thank god. Spent way to much lol

Top Bottom