Weekend Ride Suggestions

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thining of heading out for a day trip this weekend North of Edmonton. Anyone have any suggestions on where there is decent snow that hasn't been tracked to hell? If I don't get to ride soon I am going to hang the a@$ end from the garage ceiling and play make believe.

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looking to go for a day trip somewhere within about 2 hours of Edmonton, thanks though.

steveo

Reaction score
Thining of heading out for a day trip this weekend North of Edmonton. Anyone have any suggestions on where there is decent snow that hasn't been tracked to hell? If I don't get to ride soon I am going to hang the a@$ end from the garage ceiling and play make believe.

4-5 of us are thinking of going by boyle area. We would be leaving on sunday morning and heading back in the evening.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

SHOULDA CAME TO MCBRIDE :p :p :p :p :p :p

.08rider

Reaction score
Going to smokey lake on Sat. about an hour.I have room for one more sled in my trailer leaving early Sat morning ,back Sat early eve.

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the invite, my little guy got really sick last night so I may have to stick around on Saturday and if he is still OK I may try and round up the troops to go on Sunday. Let me know how Smokey is

Top Bottom