Warm weekend

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
39c yesterday and 40.5c today lol,.. Be nice if this lasts till Sept with rain showers every now and then :),.. well at least in the high 20's.

Attachments

• July 1, 2013.jpg
    July 1, 2013.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 143

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
methinks your ambient temperature measurement device may be inaccurate. environment Canada's readings are somewhat less than yours, as well as my mother's thermometer. 31 at her house in GP

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
methinks your ambient temperature measurement device may be inaccurate. environment Canada's readings are somewhat less than yours, as well as my mother's thermometer. 31 at her house in GP

Well I'm sorry, but you can't be right all the time,.... BLAH!

This is why this place sucks sometimes,.. everyone has to bring others down,.. This is the thermometer I use for doing AC systems,.. so go cry to your mom.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is why this place sucks sometimes,.. everyone has to bring others down,.. This is the thermometer I use for doing AC systems,.. so go cry to your mom.
you are funny. "oh! look how hot it is right here, but only at my house, because my house and thermometer for reading A/C systems is awesome!"

sorry for bringing you down, man. but I wasn't the one that cried out for attention on teh intranet. don't take chit so seriously.

It's 30 something here at my house, and it feels like 746 degrees to me.

I think you are still awesome.

we cool?

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday in the shade my thermometer read 40deg by mid afternoon and the temps over night never dropped below 20deg.
But then i'm in the Okanagon. Another hot one today.

Betya in the sun it was pushing 45+ yesterday, depending on where you were.

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Are you one of the bubble wrapped kids that will try to go through the rest of your life worrying about other's opinions and thinking they are picking on you buy "putting you down"?

If you are going to put information on the interweb have broad shoulders to take the repercussions. Think about what they are saying in rebuttal and come back with a funny. It makes life so much easier!

As teeroy implies, we be cool and in a few days that fancy AC thermometer will be down in the low 20's and we will want a little more organic Vitamin D and wonder where the heat went!

Keep smiling buddy...:D

Top Bottom