Want to grow this season!

cheifcat44

Reaction score
Hi

I am looking to find riding partners for the upcoming sledding season. I would love to find safe, but fun riding partners to ride with in the Golden, Revelstoke and Fernie areas. I am 39 years old (although age doesn't really matter to me) and ride a fairly modified 2009 M8. I have done most of the mods myself so I know my sled fairly well. I just got into sledding again last season with this sled so I am not a pro by any means. I am willing to try most things though and want to learn much more about back county riding - side hilling, drop ins, etc. I have an avalanche beacon and back country gear too and I am going to get certified in avalanche awareness this season as well. I am writing now to start meeting people and hopefully make some new friends. Hope to hear from you :)

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to snow and mud, watch the areas on the forum that you would like to ride. There usually is people posting when they are going. Make being AST 1 certified your priority, before you go to the back country.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I have a place in Fernie and we are the same age and I would for sure show you around once you have your AST 1 in place! PM when you are ready to ride! I used to have a M8 and currently ride 2009 M1000 and have a 2012 pro for a back up sled. PM me your contact info.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with fernie snow he took me out when I originally moved here, we still get out together from time to time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
come on out there is some great people that have been mentioned in this post who are always willing to help! shoot me a pm if youd like

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
This doesn't look good.
funny-grammar-police.jpg

Steve-io

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to the Calgary area, just moved from Sask 1 month ago and just bought a new summit. I'm 37 yrs old, have a family, but still need to make time for riding. I live in NW Calgary and am hoping to get out for some weekend mountain riding. I took my avy training and have the safety gear. New to the the area like I said so don't know anyone that goes sledding so i'm definitely looking to get out with a few good fellas. I'm new to mountain riding but i'm very use to flat land powder back country riding in northern SK so I should be able to hold my own. Let me know if anyone is in the same boat and is looking for a riding partner.

Top Bottom