VP Fuels

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sunoco blends every one of its race fu*els in-house. Then, it analyzes and tests each batch under strict laboratory condi*tions. This ensures that you receive a reliable, high-quality racing gasoline every time.

While VP Racing owns and operates a fully equipped analytical laboratory, we spend most of our time working with racers in their shops, on their dynos and with their vehicles at the track. We’re actively involved in our customers’ success. That’s how most of our blends came about—in response to specific customers’ requests for help. Most of us are racers as well, so we like the thrill of competition. And we like to win.

Top quote is from Sunoco website and bottom quote is from VP website. I have not used Sunoco fuels myself, but I am sure you would be safe to use either fuel. Before I bought VP I called a rep and got his opinion on what type of fuel I should use for my particular application. For snowmobile he suggested C-111 or C-12. Im not sure what you would use in Sunoco. I would like to try Sunoco, but I dont know where to purchase. I know ,at some of their fuel stations in the US you can get it at the pumps. :cool: To find a dealer do a google search, Max Fuels here in Whitecourt sell VP. Was in there today and they were just putting an order together.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
VP fuels are blended you should use Sunoco.

Any chance you mentioned Sunoco because MM is a dealer? :rolleyes: All fuels, both race and regular, are blended.....do some homework.

VP fuels all the way, only thing most racers at the track use. Never had an issue in my race cars on VP and it was recommended to me over all other brands by two independent builders, an independent fuel dealer, and a top race mechanic for Ski Doo. It was also the only thing he would run in his race motors in his own personal sleds. Ask any pro engine builder what they run.

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any chance you mentioned Sunoco because MM is a dealer? :rolleyes: All fuels, both race and regular, are blended.....do some homework.

VP fuels all the way, only thing most racers at the track use. Never had an issue in my race cars on VP and it was recommended to me over all other brands by two independent builders, an independent fuel dealer, and a top race mechanic for Ski Doo. It was also the only thing he would run in his race motors in his own personal sleds. Ask any pro engine builder what they run.

I agree. V.P is the most consistant and widly used
You can phone VP in Calgary and they will tell you who are the edmonton dealers then you can phone around and find out yourself who will give you the best deal

crm1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have purchased vp race fuel from riverside yamaha and i have also seen alberta cycle sells it as well

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested im a VP dealer and Im going to get fuel this weekend I have 23 Brls to pick up all C-111 and C-12......

BD

Top Bottom