Vernon Snowmobile Show... Saturday ,Nov 12

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tt rides on the 13th. in to m&m on the 14th for new a arms. lol

Have some faith buddy!....I have some self control.

...besides, Mat is going to mark each and every rock he hits this weekend ;)

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have some faith buddy!....I have some self control.

...besides, Mat is going to mark each and every rock he hits this weekend ;)

might wanna keep the old rev for a back up sled mike. you maybe riding it again. lol

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Show was better than last year.They actually had some decent deals on leftover Klim.I bought my wife some leftover Klim bibs [mens but who cares] in size small for half price.Had a great conversation with Dereck Banner [Kelowna and Vernon doo dealer]about the new narrowed up XP.I told him I was on a new 12 Pro this year and he admitted to me he has ridden them and had nothing but praise for the pro.Seems like a standup guy.He has said he will contact me for a real demo ride of the new etec with narrowed stance for me to compare to my Pro plus arrange a demo on a Canam 650-800 max quad.The AC dealer never had a M1100T just a regular non turbo,seemed strange as the Kelowna dealer had 2 at their open house on Thursday.Backus Racing had some wicked looking sleds,loved the bolt and rivet on wide boards for the new Pro.Yes Ted from Terra was there looking not very busy.Prices posted on the new Cats were pretty steep

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
It really was a good show, was great to see and meet people too.:d I`m glad we came down. Big Thanks to the Vernon, Lumby/Mabel Lk. Snowmobile Associations.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that put the show on...nice to meet a couple of people from the forum....but JBB I still have no fricken idea how you knew I was SnoGhost the second I walked in...gotta admit..sorta creeped me out!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that put the show on...nice to meet a couple of people from the forum....but JBB I still have no fricken idea how you knew I was SnoGhost the second I walked in...gotta admit..sorta creeped me out!

hahahah youve been in my shop before. and i reconized you from pics you posted. lol

Top Bottom