Valemount

derek shane

Reaction score
whats the snow conditions like at valmount I heard snow is down to about the 4 km mark can any one confirm?

Last edited by a moderator:

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: valmount

I have my doubts, was there tuesday it was more like km 6

Maxwe

Reaction score

WE took of from parking lots the last three days. A little shy but what the heck. Damn weather looks too nice rest of the week now

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We rode from the parking lot of allen today, there is enough snow on the trail to keep your sled cool. the snow up top was awsome, so we tracked it all up!!!:d:)

Attachments

• allen creek premier range.jpg
    allen creek premier range.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 910
  • arndt at rest.jpg
    arndt at rest.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 901
  • top of hill climb.jpg
    top of hill climb.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 891

gumby

Reaction score

Are those pics from allan this week dooin800? Is it worth going this weekend Nov29?

hyrk

Reaction score

Are those pics from allan this week dooin800? Is it worth going this weekend Nov29?

Get out there!! conditions were great. 2-3' of fresh on friday night. Rode sat and sunday. Sunday there was plenty of untouched bowls (superbowl and further) trail was beaten up badly (icy patches) but well worth it

Ash1855

Reaction score

Ya, Allan was awsome! 1.5 feet in parking lot. lots of fresh powder up top on Saturday. Trail had a few icey spots but not too bad. We probed up top and had around 90-95cm . First time riding Allan Creek but can't wait to go back in a couple of weeks.

gumby

Reaction score

So what your saying is to just get out there and ride.Has anyone rode Clamina or Keyhole or is Allan the only place.Is there going to be anything left to ride at Allan?:confused:

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leaving Lloyd at noon Wednesday might have room if anyone is interested.

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

All those pics are from yesterday sunday Nov 23 :d watch the south faceing hills, there is a foot less snow or so. seen alot more rock! We used the old trail it was in good shape. save the new one for the groomers!!

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

heading up today, ride until sat, hope to get a few good pics/vids to post. boowhaaa!!:beer::beer:

scafer53

Reaction score

Hey guys, Im new to this forum and seems pretty cool, will be great to meet some new riders. But me and some buddies are headin up friday night and I can't wait to ride, but does anyone know the better conditions?? Valemount or Mcbride?? thanks!:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Were heading that way too,dosnt matter,both sound pounded.
See ya there,bring your kidney belt.
catmando!

scafer53

Reaction score

Well looks like there should be some snow falling this weekend so should be ok for first time ride! see yea there!

hyrk

Reaction score

Hey guys, Im new to this forum and seems pretty cool, will be great to meet some new riders. But me and some buddies are headin up friday night and I can't wait to ride, but does anyone know the better conditions?? Valemount or Mcbride?? thanks!:d

Rode renshaw fri, not near the snowfall that valemount got. lots of rocks. rode allen creek sat sun and was great!! mcbride may have gotten snow this week but my choice would be valemount.

Top Bottom