Two Place Trailers

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you hear anything let me know too............

just subscribe to this thread..and the website will do all of my work, haha.

adding the odd imput also keeps the thread at the top of the list too..hopefully someone comes up with some ideas.:(

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a steel one from SWS trailers in Westlock. Its a good trailer but is starting to rust and isnt that old, had to rplace the deck because they used 1/2'' plywood and it wasnt strong enough, I replaced with 3/4'' and is awesome now. The ramp is heavy and didnt come with puckboard or plywood on it, it just looked like a ladder, so I had to plywood it as well. The trailer can be loaded from the back, sides or front so the ramp only fits on certain ways, it hooks on with pieces of angle iron into the stake pockets, its a royal pain in the ace.

I liked this trailer so much I bought a 4 place enclosed this year.

Buster

Reaction score
Just bought a Beothuck trailer and it is Heavy Duty, biggest spring suspension
and 3/4" deck.

crushd

Reaction score
I have a 2 place triton tilt deck. I would NOT reccomend them, they were cheap to buy but definitly not as well made as some others I've seen since.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I have a steel one from SWS trailers in Westlock. Its a good trailer but is starting to rust and isnt that old, had to rplace the deck because they used 1/2'' plywood and it wasnt strong enough, I replaced with 3/4'' and is awesome now. The ramp is heavy and didnt come with puckboard or plywood on it, it just looked like a ladder, so I had to plywood it as well. The trailer can be loaded from the back, sides or front so the ramp only fits on certain ways, it hooks on with pieces of angle iron into the stake pockets, its a royal pain in the ace.

I liked this trailer so much I bought a 4 place enclosed this year.

what kind of 4 place did u get?

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had mine for 7 years, decided this fall to get it repainted. the guys at Beothuck sandblasted and painted it, gave me all new decals to make it look like new,and new screws to fasten the plywood deck down as I had taken it off. turn around was only a few days. they really like to look after the repeat customers. the new models have a heavier axle and suspension now. wont hesitate to go back to them

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
we have a 4 place open trailer made out of an old travel trailor...it sure flexes alot though...and who needs ramps we just use snow banks and jump the sleds off....lol...and we also have a sled deck built by a buddy of ours,,but a couple years ago dad decided to back into a light past and bend it to rat poop and the light fell off and put a hole in the deak part....oopps....good thing there was no sleds on it

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2 place yacht club trailer and am very pleased with it, tows nice and you can't even feel it's back there on rough roads drive on and drive off comes standard with a v-nose with fold down ramps.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polarisryder,

I got a brand new 28' enclosed with heater and cupboards, its built by "We Haul". I wanted one that was 100' fiberglass outside as we had 3 aluminum Royal Cargo trailers and they were rarely used (used 3-4 times a year)and always stored inside in the heated comfort and always washed and clean and they corroded away after 2 years. Now we are going to Valemount and need to take 6 sleds and are trying to fit them all in the one enclosed trailer, not to sure if we can get all sis in the trailer or not though.

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a two place Rainbow drive on drive off. I have had it for about 8 or 9 years will have to replace the deck and repaint next summer. The trailer has been trouble free, it pulls great, I have the bearings packed every two years and have put alot of miles on, I have been very pleased with this trailer:)

Billy Boy:cool:

Top Bottom