turbo for 800 dragon's

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
has anyone tryed them, if so which one, how does your sled run, mine is a 08 163 and she needs a bit more to get my fat a$$ up the hill:d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BigDawg on here has a T-Dragon, rode with it a few times and it seems to work well. He can set you up.....we call it the DawgPoo.....:D

Terra Alps Racing inc.

Reaction score
has anyone tryed them, if so which one, how does your sled run, mine is a 08 163 and she needs a bit more to get my fat a$$ up the hill:d

We did up a 800 dragon with a garret turbo, slp pipe and one of our 12.3-1turbo billit heads, at 10 lbs boost it rips good on av gas.

also Dennis Durmas races in the RMSHA hillclimb circuit, has 800 dragon with our turbo billit head and won the open mod class for the season with a full race boondocker kit, not breaking down, consistant 1st or 2nd place finishes.

bathtub28

Reaction score
i gotta ask...... how is it that silber turbos are SOOOO much cheaper than ANY other turbo kit out there? anyone run one for any amount o time have some feed back.

DUSTINSPELLMAN

Reaction score
some people claim he doesnt make a good product, even tho there basically the same every company uses.
except he uses the attitude box, 3inch exh, ive heard very very good reviews from his turbos
, but its always up in the air, everyone has there own say on how turbos should be setup up, every performance shop will always have there own opinion on other peoples products
if your going turbo read a few other sled forums to get a better idea.
im going with a silber kit when i get the chedda:beer:

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
good price turbo kits work awesome, lots of power
Home

talked to justin there and i'm pretty sure we are ordering two of them up. can't wait to get them. james is ordering them this week, my buddy tyler put a mitsubishi turbo on his 03 800 vertial escape. we built that kit, when its working right that sled stands up and doesn't stop pulling, can't wait till the dragon does the same

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talked to justin there and i'm pretty sure we are ordering two of them up. can't wait to get them. james is ordering them this week, my buddy tyler put a mitsubishi turbo on his 03 800 vertial escape. we built that kit, when its working right that sled stands up and doesn't stop pulling, can't wait till the dragon does the same

Gonna take more than that to keep up Shawn.:d

Kelly

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i gotta ask...... how is it that silber turbos are SOOOO much cheaper than ANY other turbo kit out there? anyone run one for any amount o time have some feed back.

Cause he took a boondooker kit copied it and called it Siber turbo's

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The BD kit is nice you need the ADA fuel box you do not need to adjust all the time just ride.4280 .00 us for the BD pump gas kit it works the best and nice install (easy) I have one on my D8

Chris

DUSTINSPELLMAN

Reaction score
The BD kit is nice you need the ADA fuel box you do not need to adjust all the time just ride.4280 .00 us for the BD pump gas kit it works the best and nice install (easy) I have one on my D8

Chris

i assume that price is direct from boondocker

Dragon mod

Reaction score
I have a silber turbo, just put it on. Really nice kit and Justin is a super great guy and if you have any questions he will answer them right away and is very knowledgeable about his kit. Really clean kit and easy to install. No rides on it yet but so far so good hopefully in the next couple of weeks will beable to update on how it runs. Just give Justin a call and you will be impressed!!

Silber

Reaction score
:rant:if he'll pick up his phone we'll order a couple lol:d[/QU
Sorry for not answering, Cell phone service is very bad around here. I have been working our dock and lift season now and we are in the lake for long hours and I dont carry my phone with me.

I believe I have called everyone back.
Again sorry for not answering, and anyone I missed please give me a call back and leave a message, I will return your call as soon as I can.
Thanks
Justin Silbernagel

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
:rant:if he'll pick up his phone we'll order a couple lol:d[/QU
Sorry for not answering, Cell phone service is very bad around here. I have been working our dock and lift season now and we are in the lake for long hours and I dont carry my phone with me.

I believe I have called everyone back.
Again sorry for not answering, and anyone I missed please give me a call back and leave a message, I will return your call as soon as I can.
Thanks
Justin Silbernagel

you did call us back, no worries, the information you've provided has been great and can't wait to install your kit, might get my fat a$$ up the hill better now lol

Top Bottom