Tunnel bag??

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:alol2:
And it looks like a turtle is humping your sled. Lol)

Love it! I think they look pretty nice though. Ya, the Powderkegs are pricey, but after seeing how convenient the one I just put on my wife's sled is last weekend, I pretty much have to order one for mine (be calling you soon Wayne!).....and move some more stuff out of my pack.....and get bashed on S&M for not carrying everything I own on my back, like I care what other people think!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You must always get stuck where everyone else can get to. Not always the case. I've had to dig a lot out cause no one else could get there and stop, or LOL, wanted to.

Yah no, i had a 155 700 iq rmk. Any one could always get to me or i just roll my sled. Never been in a ridiculous spot needing to dig... Hoping the 163 pro can get me more places and i can advance my skills more instead of trenching out on in the meadows. It was the biggest trenching pos ever... I can tell the difference between the pro and iq in sask.

A guy i ride with has the sled jack on his 174 turbo... He needed it cause not many could get to him.

michaud2307

Reaction score
What's with people making assumptions and trying to tell me how to live my life!!!!!! Like c'mon! I'm getting a little fawking tired of it! I have a shovel in my pack, and another on my tunnel....but it's really none of your fawking business where I keep my shovel!

Damn, that felt good! :whoo:

Obviously wasn't for u if u carry one in ur backpack... U know what's fawcked about it? The fact that u got in the thread after my post !!?? If u have some frustration deep down inside urself check out down there, might be full of sand.. Who knows ?? Just trying to help a guy out !!

2013 pro 858 , 163x3", c3 2.32,jaws can

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Obviously wasn't for u if u carry one in ur backpack... U know what's fawcked about it? The fact that u got in the thread after my post !!?? If u have some frustration deep down inside urself check out down there, might be full of sand.. Who knows ?? Just trying to help a guy out !!

I think the issue is there are too many people who as soon as they see a shovel on a tunnel they start lecturing about where it should be, some even oblivious to the fact the guy you're trying to lecture has one on his back...........yeah, that happened. The best part was rebutting with a lecture about being aware of your surroundings. LOL

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a shovel in my tunnel bag, and one in my backpack. The one on the tunnel is for digging sleds out if creeks, bad stucks etc. easier than taking backpack off and safer to, since it's an airbag.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
myty2uzy.jpg

Got rid of my rack. Held so much snow, my frankensled bag was too big, found i was just stuffing it with stuff i never used and never used a drop of the 10L of fuel on it.

The mountain addiction bag so far seems like a great set up.

Top Bottom