Tundra 5.7 supercharger

evan3000

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm thinking of installing a TRD supercharger on my 2010 Tundra, if installed at the dealer you retain factor warranty. I'm just curious if anybody has feed back on these kits. Theres a lot of them out there. Just want to here and good or bad stuff. Thanks

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy has one haven't talked to him in a bit but far as I know he was really happy with it, only complaint is planning trips around stations with 94 octane gas. I could put you in contact with him if you wanted direct feedback..

van isle

Reaction score
Ive thought about installing one on my truck but i would want to install it along with a water methonal injection as well. I would also have a dealer in the US do the install as the superchager kit and install is far cheaper south of the border and you will keep the warranty.
I should add I already have the Transferflow 46 gallon replacement fuel tank so fuel range is not an issue.

evan3000

Reaction score
The bigger tank would be nice!! I went for a day ride to Quartz yesterday and filled up 4 times!!!! I only got 200 km to a tank pulling my enclosed. I'm not complaining because it was really cold, I was on it pretty good, and the tank is small. I'm going to look into the oversized tank

van isle

Reaction score
The bigger tank would be nice!! I went for a day ride to Quartz yesterday and filled up 4 times!!!! I only got 200 km to a tank pulling my enclosed. I'm not complaining because it was really cold, I was on it pretty good, and the tank is small. I'm going to look into the oversized tank

It doesnt help when the fuel light comes on with a 1/4 tank left. And that doesnt change with the bigger tank either. Now when the light comes on i know I have 45-50L left . Of coarse you cant get every last drop of fuel out because the tank bottom is so large it takes a couple gallons of fuel just to keep the pump pickup in the fuel.

kygreen

Reaction score
I think spike tv had a little blip on this super charger mabey check out you tube

Top Bottom