Tumbler Ridge

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i heard through a buddy who works in tumbler that there is some pretty awesome riding to be done there, Anyone wanna vouch for what Tumbler has going for itself?

tmurphy

Reaction score
Tumbler does have some great riding. Wolverine mine area is a good one. Core lodge, Bullmoose are a couple of other spots.

brywen

Reaction score
Wolverine area offers some of the best snow in the Tumbler Ridge / chetwynd area. usually drive 30 km's on forestry road then unload and ride for another 20 kms. nice hills two areas to ride up from 50km or south from warm up shelter. Pack spare fuel cause you will use it. Nice boondocking in log cuts if visibility is poor up top. Keep left at 35km y

albertasummitx

Reaction score
i can say that there is some good riding there for sure.if you find someone that knows the area you can hook up on the trail system that pretty much covers the whole area,cant remember what its called .

chunky

Reaction score
yes tumbler is really good for boondocking and good spaced out trees we spent 4 days there last year in march beating trails in 4-6' feet of untouched powder what a time. everyone should check it out....

rondun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Tumbler is a nice place to ride. We always go into the Pine Pass. Tumbler has the Core Lodge, Bullmoose, Wolverine. Lots of good riding, I enjoy the Core Lodge. Didn't enjoy the town much.:):beer:

Top Bottom